*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

i'm not exaggerating but that young lad james forrest will be a regular for them this season!! how old is he? he looked some player. we need to do this and give the young boys a chance in our friendly's to see how they are aswell .. but some player he should break through into their first team this season

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jack wilshare is going to celtic on loan. :wink:

hope the gunners rip them cunts tomorrow

Well they havent made any signings so far so they are in need of new players :wink: . Dont like Arsenal but I hope they tank them 3 or 4 nil

Celtic played pretty well with a good few positives.

no they didn't :lol:, are you being serious ?, they were steamrollered by Lyon until Lyon took their foot off the gas at the end, but your post made me laugh :rolleyes::lol:

Cha had a cracking game down the right. Juarez looked composed in the middle also Hooper upfront was good. That wee Forest looked cracking young player. Misun looked good at the back and there young left back looked a talent. As soon as Brown went off they looked a totally different team again IMO.

no they didn't :lol:, are you being serious ?, they were steamrollered by Lyon until Lyon took their foot off the gas at the end, but your post made me laugh :rolleyes::lol:

HIV positives

Cha had a cracking game down the right. Juarez looked composed in the middle also Hooper upfront was good. That wee Forest looked cracking young player. Misun looked good at the back and there young left back looked a talent. As soon as Brown went off they looked a totally different team again IMO.

I thought Misun was a LB , where was he playing and who was playing LB?

Also I think most the players they signed are not bad. But I just don't see them geling together. They aren't all going to be able to learn fluent English.

I thought Misun was a LB , where was he playing and who was playing LB?

Also I think most the players they signed are not bad. But I just don't see them geling together. They aren't all going to be able to learn fluent English.

Was Misun and Loovens at CH. I can't remeber the lad at LB name. He was Czech.

Cha put in 1 cross and had a shot, Juaarez had a shot that hit the post & 1 that went over, every time he had the ball he was dispossesed straight away, didn't see Misun do anything at all or that Tzwardzick (sp*), I'll give you that Forrest he looks a player, and when Lego-eater went off Lyon took their foot of the gas (last 20 min) hence the scumbags comeback

IMO