Man City 2 - 1 Celtic

Stardog

Next year can we have Juve or Inter please?

Rather than keep playing Championship standard teams.....

what a typical deluded fucking english cunt. How in gods name can he call us Championship standard sides? its a fuckin joke if we are championship standard by looking at man city on wednesday they are in the same boat.

i was just on the man city forum there and man city fans are now see'ing what celtic fans are really like.

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewt...763&start=0

'I was encouraged by the banner apologising to Manchester for what happened last year....but outside the ground there was a load of drunken idiots being very intimidating'

I think that quote says it all about those those fukin idiots.

Aye fuck Celtic, i watched some of this and herd the City fans singin Rule Britannia

Just as bad as Rangers fans in my books. They were taking the piss out of Bellamy behind me, my brother and his mate so when he scored I thought "that's justice, that is". Haha, I hope they feel pig sick!

City fans are nothing but big headed twonks can't wait till they fail and fail hard

You get a lot of self righteous pricks on bluemoon, but i see most are saying what pricks the celtic fans are. Been today and yes also think that most celtic fans are pricks. that talk aload of shite, one was telling me and my mate what "scumbag" rangers fans are, just as a couple of pissed up morons talk past giving city fans shit. What a difference from wednesday night, ie city/rangers fans swapped  scarves and today city/celtic fans swapped stones

Anyone who sings songs that don't have any place in football are thick twats, why were City fans singin Rule Brittania? They wanted a reaction out of Celtic and got one. Both as bad as each other.

The majority of Celtic were loud, colourfull and electric.

This makes me laugh, and i bet he's one of the idiots who sings god save the queen when england are playing.

From what i've been readin the beggin lowlifes where throwing bottles and bricks at anyone they could see whilst given it pro ira songs. dirty plastic bastards, nothing will be said about this again, if it was us tho....about 15 pages worth, pictures of people in the paper the lot

Celtic fans are nothin but a bunch of moronic scumbag cunts

I tell you what though

I am not happy at they Man C fans taking the piss out the Scots in the thread.

Haggis munching twats etc etc

After registering I can not seem to get access to the topic, I was ready to let fly at them!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I tell you what though

After registering I can not seem to get access to the topic, I was ready to let fly at them!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

mate, dnt wory abit thm, them there a bunch of fuckin fannys, we're beat them, fuck um :angy:

I saw about 15 minutes of the game. Stephen Ireland was chomping about like a mad man. His tackles on both Killen and Donati were immense!

I love how Mogga seems to love Donati. :pipe:

I tell you what though

mate, dnt wory abit thm, them there a bunch of fuckin fannys, we're beat them, fuck um :angy:

Putting it that way :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad:

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ had a banner apologising to Manchester about what happened at the Uefa cup final. They then spent the rest of the day promoting the terrorists that blew the city up only 13 years ago.

Captain Irony strikes again!

singing IRA songs holding up IRA banners and ripping up seats whilst singin united songs and throwing stones at young children

- What a City fan said on 606. Throwing stones at young children. :huh:

Rubbish, we are loved the world over. how do you think we are called the best fans in the world ? at least we're invited to testimonials. talk about thick

I kid you not, a Celtic fan actually said that.

singing IRA songs holding up IRA banners and ripping up seats whilst singin united songs and throwing stones at young children

- What a City fan said on 606. Throwing stones at young children. :huh:

Rubbish, we are loved the world over. how do you think we are called the best fans in the world ? at least we're invited to testimonials. talk about thick

I kid you not, a Celtic fan actually said that.

:anguish: Stupid cunts

Celtic fans go on about this award they were given years ago...

Does Ronaldo (brazilian) go around claming he is the best player in the world because he won the FIFA World player of the year in 2002, no he fucking doesnt

From bluemoon:

I just want to say a big thank you to all of you who left kind messages on here and Facebook.

My son is doing great, obviously he is now terrified of going anywhere near COMS but as he is only three there there is time for him to try and forget what happened.

For the people who dont know what happened, Freddie my three year son took a driect hit to his head from a stone that was the same size as a half a house brick, We were near Asda car park and Some idiot celtic fans singled me, my girldfriend and our two todlers out. Its was only thanks to a passing car that we get away without further Injury. (just to add that the car was driven by a UTD fan)

MY son was taken to hospital and had stiches in his head and was released later last night.

So thank you all for your messages.

ps this thread is just to say thanks and not to start going on about celtic fans again . . . . . . .