UFC Knockout

BryanRfc

This is my all time favorite KO on UFC im sure every UFC fan will remember this. :praise: Buzzing when i was watching it :lol: .

Scott Smith Vs Pete Sell

have you seen the double knockout out on youtube yet, just type mma knockout and the clip will be on the first page. really funny shit. would have posted, tried to on another sports forum but never worked. not to be missed though

That is a crackin' KO.

Up there in my top KO's, equally immpressive was Silva at the weekend there, that was tremendous. Gracefully bobbing and weaving punches, then a counter punch to floor him.

And Hendo's knockout against Bisping, thing of beauty too.

That is a crackin' KO.

Up there in my top KO's, equally immpressive was Silva at the weekend there, that was tremendous. Gracefully bobbing and weaving punches, then a counter punch to floor him.

The Bisping knockout was immense (tu)

Big fan of Rampage's left hook vs Silva at UFC 92 as well.

quality knockout, i fractured ribs sparring at taekwondo and could hardly lift arm so for him to pull out a knockout punch like that is unbelievable!!

couple of the best i have saw is gonzaga knocking out cro cop with a head kick at UFC 70 as cro cop used the head kick as his trademark and no one expected gonzaga to use it never mind knock him out with it

and also this was total quality from bj penn, never seen a fight start like this before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBV5sJr7JqY

Did anyone see the Sancez vs Guida fight at TUF 9 finale?! The staredown and first round was immense :lol:

I remember this and remember saying i hope the hairy matt hardy looking cunt gets leathered :lol:

Did anyone see the Sancez vs Guida fight at TUF 9 finale?! The staredown and first round was immense :lol:

I remember this and remember saying i hope the hairy matt hardy looking cunt gets leathered :lol:

:lol:

It was actually a pretty close fight in the end. Guida was a bit hard done by as he prob won the second two rounds.

That is a crackin' KO.

The Bisping knockout was immense (tu)

Big fan of Rampage's left hook vs Silva at UFC 92 as well.

Rampage knocking out Wanderlei was immense. Amazing left hook.

Pipedown, Gonzaga's knockout of Cro Cop was unbelievable. Great choice.