BARRY FERGUSON IS THE MAN !

BLUEDIGNITY

Proved it tonight ! The game was won by him tonight, with a bit of help of the graft of Nacho Novo. Hemdani held the fort, with a bit of help from David Weir. Thanks lads. We needed that one tonight. Disgraceful decision by the officials sending off McGregor ?

Put simply, anyone who doesn't rate Barry, or insults him all the time, is frankly a moron with 'limited knowledge of Rangers'.

The guy's performance last night was beyond words, his two goals were great, and he's clearly the best player in Scotland.

The man is a worthy Rangers captain and I am proud to see him take the field every match.

Put simply, anyone who doesn't rate Barry, or insults him all the time, is frankly a moron with 'limited knowledge of Rangers'.

The guy's performance last night was beyond words, his two goals were great, and he's clearly the best player in Scotland.

The man is a worthy Rangers captain and I am proud to see him take the field every match.

That of course is one way of looking at it.

Ability in a player is always a personal preference, because one person says someone has ability does not make it right.

The definition of a person's personal character is similarly a personal thing, there is no right or wrong.

Those who accept the actions of the 6 6 6 however, could be well defined as Morons who have limited knowledge of what it is to be a Ranger, and Danny puts himself into this camp, frightened to debate the point.

On the question of whether he is the best player in Scotland i have never deviated from the view he is. On the question of whether he is rangers best player I have never deviated from the view that he is.

I have said in two separate threads his performance last night was outstanding

As for worthy captain - not a chance in hell. He disgraced the arm band.

Ferguson is sheer class..i know this will sound stupid because he scored 2 goals last night..but if he improved his shooting technique, this guy would be the complete midfield player.

agreed, the lack of scoring potential has always put him behind gerrard etc.

maybe this is itgetting sorted

Danny -- agree 100% mate. I would say after last night that Barry is one of the top 3-5 midfielders in Britain - easy. Proved it last year on 1 leg v Villareal away. Did so (again) last night, against Maccabi (no mugs). Fabulous player and a true Rangers man.

That of course is one way of looking at it.

Ability in a player is always a personal preference, because one person says someone has ability does not make it right.

The definition of a person's personal character is similarly a personal thing, there is no right or wrong.

Those who accept the actions of the 6 6 6 however, could be well defined as Morons who have limited knowledge of what it is to be a Ranger, and Danny puts himself into this camp, frightened to debate the point.

On the question of whether he is the best player in Scotland i have never deviated from the view he is. On the question of whether he is rangers best player I have never deviated from the view that he is.

I have said in two separate threads his performance last night was outstanding

As for worthy captain - not a chance in hell. He disgraced the arm band.

You would know what disgracing the armband was if the lurgan bigot was your captain, he throws his to the ground during european matches in fits of anger, and not a word said about it ! Barry Ferguson admittedly has a lot to learn but he is a great captain and showed he could could lead by example by last nights performance, and he will only improve the more experienced he becomes.

Fergie played a blinder last night, nae doubt! Also, it's great to see how much stability Weir has brought into our defence - VERY shrewd signing by WS. (tu)(tu)(tu)

Spot on - BF at his best and D Weir a magnificent signing.

As for Alba I just believe he is mistaken about Barry as I do not see how BF would have remained captain if he had done the things attributed to him by Alba H.

Fergie played a blinder last night, nae doubt! Also, it's great to see how much stability Weir has brought into our defence - VERY shrewd signing by WS. (tu)(tu)(tu)

Spot on - BF at his best and D Weir a magnificent signing.

As for Alba I just believe he is mistaken about Barry as I do not see how BF would have remained captain if he had done the things attributed to him by Alba H.

AYE... but ALBA will say it's his (Bazza) personal stuff... Well.. who gives a f&ck? Performances on the field, and a great Captain matter to Rangers. Not someone that undermined Alba's beloved PLG.

And it's Barry Ferguson OBE Alba. That's there for a reason.

Agreed. Said in the close season that we needed to add some experienced older hands and so far, Weir seems to be doing everything I would have looked for an experienced guy to do. He is obviously completely competent as a central defender but he also breeds confidence in those around him. I liked what I saw a couple of weeks ago when Sebo came on. He had a great run and ended up winning a corner. Weir went straight to him in the build up to the corner, gave him a pat on the back and obviously was trying to help him relax and steady himself. Just what we need. (tu)