Do you want to keep the separate transfer section any longer?

Canadaready

Transfer section  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes, keep the transfer section as its own forum until the window closes
    • No, remove the transfer section and merge it back into the BD now

Keep it, a ghetto for all the shitey 'Zidane seen at Ross Hall, Alan Smith at Homebase' rubbish.

Ya, we were debating that earlier. We would get those type of threads dealt with if posted in the BD.

I say lose it for this summer, but bring it back in January and again next summer.

Keep it, a ghetto for all the shitey 'Zidane seen at Ross Hall, Alan Smith at Homebase' rubbish.

Ya, we were debating that earlier. We would get those type of threads dealt with if posted in the BD.

I say lose it for this summer, but bring it back in January and again next summer.

That would be the plan. We always remove it at the end of the window.

I say keep it permanently, stop the Bears Den from becoming like OT.

The transfer forum is awful. I've stooped going on it.

It's just endless player suggestions, many of which are unrealistic and all of which are irrelevant since they are just random players that people think would be good for us but people we have never actually been linked with.