Boyd to Hertha Berlin - Medical Yesterday

PeteLove

absolute bollocks he will leave, why would he give up champs league footy especially when hes more or less guaranteed a start every game now we have no other options

I don't think he wants to leave

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaiser you are a total wank tbh. You are clueless! last season KRIS BOYD SCORED AGAINST EVERY TEAM OTHER THAN CELTIC. Are you fucking thick? that to me suggests he can score against anyone! were you at tynecastle or the st mungos catholic church? ure posts are dreadful and to say boyd is an alkie, then are the rest of our players on crack or heroin? as the last time i checked boyd has outscored them all ever since he got here! sorry for the rant but this fanny annoys me wae his posts

Boyd will reject any move away from Rangers, and I guarantee that right now!

Kenny first touch miller will not score 30 goals a season!

What's with the 1st touch shite, no-one rates his first touch and I don't know why you keep quoting me, I'm probably one of Kenny Miller's biggest critics, and no-one has said he will score that much doh

We have won the league without Boyd, and we'll continue to do so!

Miller will contribute in so many other ways,any goals he get's is just a bonus for us IMHO. (tu)

What you on, who is quoting you! god they way you go on you wld think you were the only poster on here who had a clue about football! well by the sounds of it you dont becuase if you think first touch and lafferty will score the goals then your playing to much F/M and as for the rest of the gangster loyal on here, I cldnt give a fuck if you dont like me or my posts but they are how I see things, boyd is an alky as you can see buy the size of his gut, the murmours that come for moonbeam park and the fact he cant play against big teams!

Cunts have been calling you a tim since day one and I doubted them. I just thought you were an idiot. Until now.

What's with the 1st touch shite, no-one rates his first touch and I don't know why you keep quoting me, I'm probably one of Kenny Miller's biggest critics, and no-one has said he will score that much doh

Miller will contribute in so many other ways,any goals he get's is just a bonus for us IMHO. (tu)

What you on, who is quoting you! god they way you go on you wld think you were the only poster on here who had a clue about football! well by the sounds of it you dont becuase if you think first touch and lafferty will score the goals then your playing to much F/M and as for the rest of the gangster loyal on here, I cldnt give a fuck if you dont like me or my posts but they are how I see things, boyd is an alky as you can see buy the size of his gut, the murmours that come for moonbeam park and the fact he cant play against big teams!

Ok then, whatever you say boss.

how does the size of his gut make him an alky ya brainless fuck? he's not even got a 'gut', bit flabby but the way some people go on youd think he was pushing 16 stone, your arguement is that of a fucking 14 year old on glue mate, slap an avatar of McGeady on this rhat n you wouldnt be able to tell the difference.

edit: how about providing some valid fucking evidence thats he's an alky and a coke head, you cant, cause it isnt true, if your a genuine Rangers fan ( I have my doubts) then start fucking acting like one, your comments not only shame yourself but the club, it implies that our club is aware of this and has failed to take action since you casually tossed it out there and went a while without anybody calling you out on it, it isnt true, think before you type.

If Kris Boyd was to leave Rangers in this window, which I doubt, we must replace him immediatley with the money we get for him. Boyd's goals against the lower sides in the SPL will be missed, when they have parked a couple of busses infront of their own goal, Boyd was the best for getting a goal when we were struggling to break them down. He will be missed imo UNLESS we sign a quality replacement who can score goals and hopefully add that extra something that Boyd maybe lacked.

With Boyd maybe going to Hertha Berlin, does that mean he is there second choice target behind Vorinin?

OMG having a diference in opinion is really not allowed here is it? I am told boyd is an alky hence why he lost his licence, hence why he was dropped for hanging about a swing park with a bottle of buckfast! hence why smith does not trust him nor does he like him? I dont have to tell you my source as I wouldnt trust use with it! Boyd will go becuase he is not good enough for the champions league or against celtic! he is lazy ( hungover ) and just becuase you dont agree doesnt mean to say I am a bheggar!

OMG having a diference in opinion is really not allowed here is it? I am told boyd is an alky hence why he lost his licence, hence why he was dropped for hanging about a swing park with a bottle of buckfast! hence why smith does not trust him nor does he like him? I dont have to tell you my source as I wouldnt trust use with it! Boyd will go becuase he is not good enough for the champions league or against celtic! he is lazy ( hungover ) and just becuase you dont agree doesnt mean to say I am a bheggar!

aye well you seem to get a bit too personal for my liking, I dont believe a word of it until you pull up some actual proof and I hope nobody else does either, everytime hes lazy means hes hungover? if Walter didnt like him, he wouldnt be anywhere near the team and he wouldnt be at Rangers, put up or shut up pal.

Ahh he was with a bottle of buckie down the park? did he have his socks over his trakie? your sad do you think boyd hangs around the street? your a deluded fucking halfwhit. get the pics up of him etc. funny how ive never read boyd losing his licence? i thought aby footballer caught speeding/drink driving was reporteD????

The worst rumour I have ever heard... :anguish:

Ahh he was with a bottle of buckie down the park? did he have his socks over his trakie? your sad do you think boyd hangs around the street? your a deluded fucking halfwhit. get the pics up of him etc. funny how ive never read boyd losing his licence? i thought aby footballer caught speeding/drink driving was reporteD????

I think you will find this was reported as it was about 2 years ago! infact he might actually have it back! as for being personal! I only get personal if fellow poster get personal with me! being accused of being one of them becuase I dont agree is down right rude! and every time u say something like boyd/smith/weir/murray then you should be banned? whats that all about! I dont want boyd to go as his goals against the lower teams in scotland and at Ibrox are priceless but the fact remains that he is not good enough for the bigger games and he has proved it! I obviously hope he prooves me wrong! of course I do but I really cant see it! and as for the bottle of buck! the source was with him that night and the pics were in the daily rhecord about a week later!

Kaiser's an embaressment to all Rangers fan's, believe any old pish that he's told it would seem, hang yer head mate doh

Ok then, some fans can be quite deluded on here! I am not here to fall out etc but the abuse I am getting here is nothing short of bullying! and I wld request admin look at this because it would appear new member are not welcome amongst the gangster loyal!

I think you will find this was reported as it was about 2 years ago! infact he might actually have it back! as for being personal! I only get personal if fellow poster get personal with me! being accused of being one of them becuase I dont agree is down right rude! and every time u say something like boyd/smith/weir/murray then you should be banned? whats that all about! I dont want boyd to go as his goals against the lower teams in scotland and at Ibrox are priceless but the fact remains that he is not good enough for the bigger games and he has proved it! I obviously hope he prooves me wrong! of course I do but I really cant see it! and as for the bottle of buck! the source was with him that night and the pics were in the daily rhecord about a week later!

I wasnt saying you were getting personal with me, you know fuck all about me so thats pretty impossible, personal hatred for one of our own players though is sickening, I dont agree that Boyd is an alky or a coke head, I dont want Boyd to go either, we agree on that, this isnt about your opinion on his performances, this is about you saying stuff that you cant prove and making our club look daft in the process. dig up these pics of Boyd in the swing park wi a bottle of buckfast, if you can prove that he is indeed and alcoholic and has a cocaine addiction, ill hold my hands up and apologise, wit ye say?

Does anyone remember any of these stories? i certainly dont. Kaiser you are like a few on here very strange! HE HAS SCORED IN ALL THE BIG GAMES WON US CUP FINALS ETC WHAT IS YOPUR PROBLEM WAE HIM? is it because fortune and mcdonald wont score as much as him? you seem very intent on making a point with absolutley no proof of anything you say being true?

I wasnt saying you were getting personal with me, you know fuck all about me so thats pretty impossible, personal hatred for one of our own players though is sickening, I dont agree that Boyd is an alky or a coke head, I dont want Boyd to go either, we agree on that, this isnt about your opinion on his performances, this is about you saying stuff that you cant prove and making our club look daft in the process. dig up these pics of Boyd in the swing park wi a bottle of buckfast, if you can prove that he is indeed and alcoholic and has a cocaine addiction, ill hold my hands up and apologise, wit ye say?

How is it a personal hatred! and so what if it was IF I dont like a player which in this instance is not the case at all then I have every right to vent my views and opinions! I do believe that some people mistake this website as their own and forget that this is a public forum open to all bears from accross the world with different views for different reasons and some do need to learn to calm down and be more open minded! I think a few people are dew me an appology for the way I have been spoken to!