Boyd to Hertha Berlin - Medical Yesterday

PeteLove

Does anyone remember any of these stories? i certainly dont. Kaiser you are like a few on here very strange! HE HAS SCORED IN ALL THE BIG GAMES WON US CUP FINALS ETC WHAT IS YOPUR PROBLEM WAE HIM? is it because fortune and mcdonald wont score as much as him? you seem very intent on making a point with absolutley no proof of anything you say being true?

Cant you read my posts! I have nothing against Kris Boyd! I dont think he has the attributes to play at the top level but that is just my opinion, you dont have to agree with me! but that doesnt mean you have to be aggressive and abusive towards me!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh he was with a bottle of buckie down the park? did he have his socks over his trakie? your sad do you think boyd hangs around the street? your a deluded fucking halfwhit. get the pics up of him etc. funny how ive never read boyd losing his licence? i thought aby footballer caught speeding/drink driving was reporteD????

I think you will find this was reported as it was about 2 years ago! infact he might actually have it back! as for being personal! I only get personal if fellow poster get personal with me! being accused of being one of them becuase I dont agree is down right rude! and every time u say something like boyd/smith/weir/murray then you should be banned? whats that all about! I dont want boyd to go as his goals against the lower teams in scotland and at Ibrox are priceless but the fact remains that he is not good enough for the bigger games and he has proved it! I obviously hope he prooves me wrong! of course I do but I really cant see it! and as for the bottle of buck! the source was with him that night and the pics were in the daily rhecord about a week later!

I wasnt saying you were getting personal with me, you know fuck all about me so thats pretty impossible, personal hatred for one of our own players though is sickening, I dont agree that Boyd is an alky or a coke head, I dont want Boyd to go either, we agree on that, this isnt about your opinion on his performances, this is about you saying stuff that you cant prove and making our club look daft in the process. dig up these pics of Boyd in the swing park wi a bottle of buckfast, if you can prove that he is indeed and alcoholic and has a cocaine addiction, ill hold my hands up and apologise, wit ye say?

How is it a personal hatred! and so what if it was IF I dont like a player which in this instance is not the case at all then I have every right to vent my views and opinions! I do believe that some people mistake this website as their own and forget that this is a public forum open to all bears from accross the world with different views for different reasons and some do need to learn to calm down and be more open minded! I think a few people are dew me an appology for the way I have been spoken to!

aye well you can keep hoping for an apology until I see some proof, maybe your not a t**g, are you saying you like Boyd, even though you say hes an alky and a coke head, though? get a fucking grip pal, I dont mistake this website as my own, nor am I a "gangster loyal" (lol!) I come on here to talk about Rangers and Rangers only, Im not involved in any little clique out to get new posters, id be surprised if anyone outside of Bears Den even knew of me.

Should I be more open minded and consider the idea of Boyd being an alcoholic and a junkie? no fucking chance mate, in that case, those involved in our club would be complete mugs for letting it continue and Boyd should have been and WOULD HAVE BEEN out the door long ago.

still waiting on that proof though, way to avoid the subject at hand mate.

also, if your that upset, theres a report button at the bottom left of every post, use it.

I suppose out of everywhere in Europe Germany has the closest 'culture' to here, and also the league would probably suit him the best out of the big ones.

I do think it would be nice if we could get a couple of million for him, but only if a sizeable portion of it is re-invested in either wages or transfer fee. Might not happen though :'(

I have heard this one as well.

i have heard things but i wouldnae post without proof!!!! ffs as has been said he woulda been out on his arse ages ago if he was hanging around parks drinking buckie. (i cant believe i have typed that, how stupid does that sound) the fenians would have had a song and made a scapegoat of boyd if that happend. your full of shite. you wana get one over on boyd for no reason whatsoever. so who was it that was with boyd this night in question? hugh keevins, graeme spiers, george burley? come on spill ya bullshitin bastard

i have heard things but i wouldnae post without proof!!!! ffs as has been said he woulda been out on his arse ages ago if he was hanging around parks drinking buckie. (i cant believe i have typed that, how stupid does that sound) the fenians would have had a song and made a scapegoat of boyd if that happend. your full of shite. you wana get one over on boyd for no reason whatsoever. so who was it that was with boyd this night in question? hugh keevins, graeme spiers, george burley? come on spill ya bullshitin bastard

You need to have a weel lie down pal. I was referring to the fact that I had heard the rumour regarding Kris Boyd possibly moving to Germany.

Read before you post!

you just said i heard this one aswell. the rest of that post wasnt directed at you. maybe we should both have elaborated a bit better then we would both have understood each other a touch better

(tu)

I meant that I had heard this rumour of him leaving.

I have no "insider" source, I haven't talked to a reserve/coach in Asda. Just got a text off a mate who is a big Rangers man, saying Boyd is to have a medical with Hertha Berlin tomorrow.

I don't know if he has contacts but to be fair to him he knew about Buffel and Mendes coming here a good day or so before anything was mentioned anywhere (and I was too bloody cautious to mention it on here )

Let me stress that this is unconfirmed at present and can't back this up with a major source, but in case it were to happen I thought I'd share the news I've just been given.

I've recenty posted this on FollowFollow too and a few have replied saying they've been told the same. Hope this isn't true but that guy that txts me this is 2 out of 2 so far.

Were you to cautious to mention it on here petal?

didnt buffel sign up a good while before you registered?

Ahh the wondefull and pleasant rfc52 strikes again, what a bully and deeply offensive individual you have shown yourself to be, admin should ban you!

I could see this rumour of Herthas interest being true, but Boyd won't go. He won't want to. He might even fly over to Germany because Rangers agree, but he won't let him and Hertha agree personal terms and will stay, just like the Birmingham move i believe. Boyd's staying put and i personally couldn't be happier

i smell shite

he didnt start because he didnt train until friday due to being ill.

boyd refused to leave in january and will refuse a move now

after all boyd has a better chance of playing in europe now after so many of our ssquad have been shipped.

:pipe:

Boyd will not start in Europe, that is what the 4-3-3 formation we were playing all pre season was for.

Ahh the wondefull and pleasant rfc52 strikes again, what a bully and deeply offensive individual you have shown yourself to be, admin should ban you!

a bully and deeply offensive :rolleyes: grow a pair mate, Boyd is no alky and he definetly isnt a coke head, so stop spreading your lie's about a player who plays for Rangers FC, you clearly dont have the proof too back this up which also goes to show you lied about pictures in the paper to further your arguement which was doomed before it even got started, have more respect for the club you supposedly support.

Im done wi ye.