Aaron Leaving/Left ?

Ace

According to Darryl Bigfoot on RC just there .. Aaron has been told, if he wants to continue in the under 21 squad he has to play regularly & therefore is heading back to Spain?

On the few occassions that he has played he has flattered to decieve anyway.

Exactly what i was going to say. I was also going to mention maybe Walter and Ally don't think he is up for the scottish game physically

The press said he was gone a few weeks ago and it was a load of bullshit. Just beacuse he wasn't on the bench doesn't mean he's away, could have a knock. Only yesterday he did an interview on the website saying he couldn't wait til thr Sevilla game and how his family are coming over.

People like DJ, Broadfoot and King know nothing more than we do about the club.

Couldn't even get a chance today when we were 4-0 up, assuming he was even on the bench?

No, he wasn't even with the squad in the warmup as I said. Let's assume he's injured for now.

Exactly what i was going to say. I was also going to mention maybe Walter and Ally don't think he is up for the scottish game physically

Totally agree here

Totally agree here

Now i'm not trying to start another "we love aaron/we hate aaron" topic here, but...

He was hardly a lightweight. Went down like a desperate hooker maybe, but not exactly Damarcus Beasley...

The press said he was gone a few weeks ago and it was a load of bullshit. Just beacuse he wasn't on the bench doesn't mean he's away, could have a knock. Only yesterday he did an interview on the website saying he couldn't wait til thr Sevilla game and how his family are coming over.

People like DJ, Broadfoot and King know nothing more than we do about the club.

They are much closer to the club than some regular punter. They have sources and will hear far more than us, it's their job to root out stories and gather sources.

Bain wanted it known that the rumours of the parlous state of the club's finances are untrue. "It's not the case that the bank is running Rangers," he said, and in the next breath announced that Aaron Niguez, the young Spanish winger, is about to depart for Celta Vigo on a free transfer and that Rangers would now be more than willing to listen to offers for DaMarcus Beasley. If those two go, that would make it eight players off the payroll since the summer.

Didn't want him to leave but there we have it. Bit strange in bringing him back then.

Not sure why it says on a free transfer since we don't own him.

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/sport...lton.5601261.jp