Jerome Rothen signs for Rangers

BLUEDIGNITY

if this happens it wud be a great signing,but i just cnt see it happin.

For all those saying they can't see it happening, be a bit more optimistic. This story was released on another forum, followfollow, by a poster well known over there for getting these stories right. And because it has came from him, I am veryy optimistic.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if this happens it wud be a great signing,but i just cnt see it happin.

For all those saying they can't see it happening, be a bit more optimistic. This story was released on another forum, followfollow, by a poster well known over there for getting these stories right. And because it has came from him, I am veryy optimistic.

ff are worse than the day late rhebel, if it happens you heard here first on RM ! :sherlock:

Someone post the mandatory 3 minute YouTube video of him looking the tits, someone else load Football Manager and check his potential ability and what price they sold him for in season 2011/12.

In all seriousness what are we going to pay him in, snails? We're skint, we've just held on to Davie Weir supposedly, where has this cash come from?

Someone post the mandatory 3 minute YouTube video of him looking the tits, someone else load Football Manager and check his potential ability and what price they sold him for in season 2011/12.

In all seriousness what are we going to pay him in, snails? We're skint, we've just held on to Davie Weir supposedly, where has this cash come from?

From the 20m that was just invested from North America of course :pipe:

Guest johngers

No one knows what the clubs financial situation is like, except the guys in charge. We just have to trust that these guys are astute enough businessmen to recognize if we can afford him.

this gets on ma tits.....how the fuck DO YOU know we are TOTALLY skint? NO ONE knows this bar Rangers FC, dont listen to the fucking press because they know just as much as us, its 1% knowledge and 99% PURE speculation.

and thats goes for anyone who says "AW WE'RE SKINT, FUCK SAKE HOW CAN WE PAY THEM?" until the interm report comes out to look at finances SHUT UP.

If it does happen, he's exactly the sort of winger we need.

And a set piece taker :praise:

*waves hands like a fan while sitting papa down*

Stick to your guns! You're getting excited!

(and so am i :anguish:)

:anguish:

Just saw a link from vitalfootball.co.uk and realised that this IS too good to be true.

this gets on ma tits.....how the fuck DO YOU know we are TOTALLY skint? NO ONE knows this bar Rangers FC, dont listen to the fucking press because they know just as much as us, its 1% knowledge and 99% PURE speculation.

and thats goes for anyone who says "AW WE'RE SKINT, FUCK SAKE HOW CAN WE PAY THEM?" until the interm report comes out to look at finances SHUT UP.

We all know rangers are skint. It's common knowledge......

Where have you been all summer?

If we've got cash get it spent on a centre half, an injury to Bougherra and it's Weir/McCulloch time for us. Haven't we learned our lesson from signing past it wingers? I'll be glad of signing someone to perk the place up (I thought it would be Lovenkrands) and we do need a left winger, but it's a strange one if true. I won't believe it until we see him in the shirt, talk is cheap, especially on these flimsy internet sites.

Guest johngers

Spoilsports :pipe:

Can't beat a bit of transfer deadline day fun!

doh

Aye there aint a recession on either, I'm wiping my arse on £5 notes.

We all know rangers are skint. It's common knowledge......

Where have you been all summer?

yes our finances are not good, but people look at it they we cant even afford some mediocre player from the SPL......I DO NOT believe it is that bad and we can sign a player.