Jerome Rothen signs for Rangers

BLUEDIGNITY

It really does baffle me if this signing does happen.

We all know that midfield is the last place we need to strengthen/backup.

So why the fuck are we attempting to sign a 31 year old midfielder that will be on VERY decent wages.

Bain, Smith and so on all coming out saying there's no money yet they want to bring in Rothen?

If true it's a bit fishy. Why the fuck are we wasting time on midfield when it's obvious that we have severe defensive flaws.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest johngers
Someone post the mandatory 3 minute YouTube video of him looking the tits, someone else load Football Manager and check his potential ability and what price they sold him for in season 2011/12.

In all seriousness what are we going to pay him in, snails? We're skint, we've just held on to Davie Weir supposedly, where has this cash come from?

this gets on ma tits.....how the fuck DO YOU know we are TOTALLY skint? NO ONE knows this bar Rangers FC, dont listen to the fucking press because they know just as much as us, its 1% knowledge and 99% PURE speculation.

and thats goes for anyone who says "AW WE'RE SKINT, FUCK SAKE HOW CAN WE PAY THEM?" until the interm report comes out to look at finances SHUT UP.

We all know rangers are skint. It's common knowledge......

Where have you been all summer?

yes our finances are not good, but people look at it they we cant even afford some mediocre player from the SPL......I DO NOT believe it is that bad and we can sign a player.

Why haven't we signed anyone then?

nobody knows.....thats what i'm saying anything we say is speculation... i could say

"walters feel the side he has are good enough to win the SPL, thats why he made Weir the captain as he will be playing him all season so dont need a CB"

"we could buy player or 2 but decided against it as he feel the side is good enough and would give more spending power next season to find a replacement for David Weir who he expects to retire...."

all speculation.

Head out the sand time, we are skint, that's why we haven't bought anyone.

Perhaps, as that article earlier said, Mr Johnson is working on behalf of our new investors?

Could well be, but a 31 year old out of favour winger? Something seems a bit odd about it to me. As I said I'd take any new player in, and we have saved a fair old bit on wages with the deadwood being cleared out so it might have legs, but I'll believe it when I see it.

I see your point.

So why the fuck are we attempting to sign a 31 year old midfielder that will be one VERY decent wages.

Bain, Smith and so on all coming out saying there's no money yet they want to bring in Rothen?

If true it's a bit fishy. Why the fuck are we wasting time on midfield when it's obvious that we have severe defensive flaws.

It's not really. We do not have a gifted left sided player for LM that's ready for the top team. Beasley wil never be strong enough, Fleck is not yet setting the heather alight (although, he's never a LM in a 100 years). Who else would you put in there right now?

The guys very talented and worth whatever wages we give him. Also, remember Advocaat's old adage...defending starts from the front! (tu)

now dunno how true this is but kerrydale going a bit mental,theres a surprise anyway,,anyone heard this----

"Martin Stranzl, Rothen to Rangers, Nicky Butt and Jack Wilshire on loan too."quote from KS,,,

the tims are not happy.... :angry:

anyone else heard this??,fuck knows where they get their stories but they seem pissed off..

now dunno how true this is but kerrydale going a bit mental,theres a surprise anyway,,anyone heard this----

"Martin Stranzl, Rothen to Rangers, Nicky Butt and Jack Wilshire on loan too."quote from KS,,,

Why would the tims not being happy make you angry???

So why the fuck are we attempting to sign a 31 year old midfielder that will be one VERY decent wages.

It's not really. We do not have a gifted left sided player for LM that's ready for the top team. Beasley wil never be strong enough, Fleck is not yet setting the heather alight (although, he's never a LM in a 100 years). Who else would you put in there right now?

The guys very talented and worth whatever wages we give him. Also, remember Advocaat's old adage...defending starts from the front! (tu)

Defense > Midfield.

It's that simple. I'm sure if we asked every bear on this board, which area needs strengthening the most, they would say CH.

We can live without a LMF at this moment in time. I don't think Weir can handle three games a week and I'm pretty dam sure Smith knows that too.

We can rotate novo/Laff/millier/fleck/naismith and so on out there. Who the fuck can we rotate big davie or magic with?

Our defensive situation is in a critical state. It's going to be our worst nightmare if one, or even both, pick up an injury/suspension.

"Martin Stranzl, Rothen to Rangers, Nicky Butt and Jack Wilshire on loan too." Very much doubt all of them. But would be great to have 4 late transfers in

Iheard that Nicky Butt was coming to us on loan last week but i didn't post it as i thought what a load of balls

Possibly, but Rothen in the midfield would leave McCulloch free to cover CB.

Not ideal, but if push comes to shove that's how Smith will view it.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

i think he's trying tto show they're emotion. i hope your not implying that he's a........... :rolleyes:

i think he's trying tto show they're emotion. i hope your not implying that he's a........... :rolleyes:

Your 'words', not mine!

:ph34r:

right enough mate ,doesnt look right now you mention it,,,we should have a wee unhappy leprechaun smiley or such like..

right enough mate ,doesnt look right now you mention it,,,we should have a wee unhappy leprechaun smiley or such like..

:lol:

Disgruntled Bear had a great wee dancing laprech...whatever they're called...emoticon!