Lamb to the slaughter

D'Artagnan

D'art:

There is disagreeing with threads, disagreeing with posters and offering alterative views with evidence and fact.

Ricardo has in this thread alone called be a bigot, said I never make any relevant points (but when I do they would be offensive) and despite being shown 100% that he was wrong resorts to abuse.

As I said in my first post in this thread I find it incredible that any Rangers fan can do that to their fellow supporters without VERY good reason. I'm sure admin will have such appalling behaviour in hand though.

I think I have made my point here so it's good night from me.

Quite simply the response of a true Rangers gent.

Shame on you who driven a true bear from these boards tonight because your own self esteem..ego... and line of arguing appears more important than the truth.

Quite simply you are beneath contempt and a disgrace..yes a DISGRACE to the Rangers shirt.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a bigot now! For showing a Celtic player to be quite clearly singing about the IRA - I am a bigot.

Where am I a bigot? Please show me or take it back immediately. I will not be called a bigot by anyone and I hope admin take action on this.

What about Neil Lennon calling us DOBs? He's not a daft young laddie.

In all honest Frankie, neither was Hartson young when the video was filmed

And Ricardo, having just watched the video and looked at the photo BOTH Pearson and Hartson are there and are fairly obviously chanting IRA throughout the song

1. Have you got some kind of NSA, CIA, FBI software available on your computer that enables you to see shit that no on else can?

2. I saw the original videos - hartson looked embarrasesed to be there. TBH - I never saw pearson - he's an ugly cunt, Im sure I woudl have noticed him.

No, I obviously just have better eye sight, or atleast no green tinted specs :rolleyes:

btw Pearson is the one on the far right in black blazer and white shirt shouting IRA

I am a bigot now! For showing a Celtic player to be quite clearly singing about the IRA - I am a bigot.

Where am I a bigot? Please show me or take it back immediately. I will not be called a bigot by anyone and I hope admin take action on this.

And Ricardo, having just watched the video and looked at the photo BOTH Pearson and Hartson are there and are fairly obviously chanting IRA throughout the song

1. Have you got some kind of NSA, CIA, FBI software available on your computer that enables you to see shit that no on else can?

2. I saw the original videos - hartson looked embarrasesed to be there. TBH - I never saw pearson - he's an ugly cunt, Im sure I woudl have noticed him.

No, I obviously just have better eye sight, or atleast no green tinted specs :rolleyes:

btw Pearson is the one on the far right in black blazer and white shirt shouting IRA

Green tinted specs - i hope you're tryin to take the piss.

too tired to argue.

too tired to argue.

Who gives a rat shit how tired you are....you are tosser full of his own self centred importance who makes me sick to the core. You have driven a true bear from these boards tonight with your malicious accusations. I dont give a monkeys f*** if I get censored for this...you are beneath contempt.

too tired to argue.

Who gives a rat shit how tired you are....you are tosser full of his own self centred importance who makes me sick to the core. You have driven a true bear from these boards tonight with your malicious accusations. I dont give a monkeys f*** if I get censored for this...you are beneath contempt.

stop it - im gonna cry! <cry> ya big fuckin bairn. if you cant stick up for yerself, why are you so concerned with stickin up for others.

what a p*ick. you sure you're a rangers fan?

too tired to argue.

stop it - im gonna cry! <cry> ya big fuckin bairn. if you cant stick up for yerself, why are you so concerned with stickin up for others.

he is a bigger rangers fan than you will ever be and your out of order tonight with your comments about fellow members.

You really are a pathetic individual.

The fact you driven a true bear from these boards tonight obviously has no impact on you. The fact that you achieved this not by sustained debate...not by rational arguement...but by making malicious and false accusations against his character is to your eternal shame.

The only comfort I can take from this is that your shame...your false accusations....will be evident for all to see who chose to read this thread.

too tired to argue.

he is a bigger rangers fan than you will ever be and your out of order tonight with your comments about fellow members.

The way Ricardo is going on you would think it was everyone else trying to defend the Celtic players :blink:

The way Ricardo is going on you would think it was everyone else trying to defend the Celtic players

Very true Mac.

But every fair minded Bear who knows Frankie should look at these comments you have highlighted...and his other comments...and exercise their judgement as to who is the real "bigot" in this debate.

Well then, let's make a constructive attempt at debate.

1. Why did the media treat the Hartson/Pearson issue differently?

2. Why didn't Celtic fine their players?

3. Why didn't their players resign in the same way as Donald Findlay?

A topic doesn't have to be brand new to be worth dicussing again and approaching from a different angle. How many times do we read posts about favorite players and what have you?

Most of us ignore them without the same grief and insults.

The media are terrified of publishing any negative stories about C*ltic after the Record got sued over the Newcastle party story.

Celtic should have fined the players and made them apologise. The fact that they didn't shouldn't be used to excuse unacceptable behavior by people associated with Rangers. Are you saying that Rangers players and staff should be allowed to sing the Billy Boys because C*ltic players sing pro-IRA songs?

I don't want a director singing sectarian songs at Ibrox just like I don't want fans sing them.

Well then, let's make a constructive attempt at debate.

1. Why did the media treat the Hartson/Pearson issue differently?

2. Why didn't Celtic fine their players?

3. Why didn't their players resign in the same way as Donald Findlay?

A topic doesn't have to be brand new to be worth dicussing again and approaching from a different angle. How many times do we read posts about favorite players and what have you?

Most of us ignore them without the same grief and insults.

The media are terrified of publishing any negative stories about C*ltic after the Record got sued over the Newcastle party story.

Celtic should have fined the players and made them apologise. The fact that they didn't shouldn't be used to excuse unacceptable behavior by people associated with Rangers. Are you saying that Rangers players and staff should be allowed to sing the Billy Boys because C*ltic players sing pro-IRA songs?

I don't want a director singing sectarian songs at Ibrox just like I don't want fans sing them.

Lefty due credit...at least you have been honest.

You are right...the behaviour of Celtic footballers should never be a benchmark for Rangers football club

The fact it is mentioned is to explore the apparent lack of press consistency.

In 1999....the Billy Boys was not a banned anthem...he was singing a song to fellow Rangers fans which was deemed appropriate.

In 1999....the Billy Boys was not a banned anthem...he was singing a song to fellow Rangers fans which was deemed appropriate.

But it is now deemed inappropriate so one's reflections is different to then

Nadda, nothing, zilch, zero...take that up with Celtics board/managment, what they do off the field doesnt have much effect on me.

I saw the video before the media printed about it, Pearsons a wee misguided ned, should have been punished, wasnt. thats celtics agenda for you aint it, protecting IRA supporters, whats new? ;-)

But it is now deemed inappropriate so one's reflections is different to then

Yes IB but the punishment was dished out at a time when the relections are different to current day.

Nadda, nothing, zilch, zero...take that up with Celtics board/managment, what they do off the field doesnt have much effect on me.

I saw the video before the media printed about it, Pearsons a wee misguided ned, should have been punished, wasnt. thats celtics agenda for you aint it, protecting IRA supporters, whats new? ;-)

To be honest their response did not surprise me.

What did was the difference between the press reaction to DF and Pearson.

Fair enough, but I know that when I was growing up I sang the billy boys and missed out the bad words/phrases or what seemed to be bad. Now its not sung at all, where it was ever so loud vs Parma and the like.

Sorry if slightly off topic.

"What did was the difference between the press reaction to DF and Pearson"

Not too sure about all the DF press but if he was on the board of Rangers and carrying on like that, it would obviously be more serious than a player doing the like.

Fair enough, but I know that when I was growing up I sang the billy boys and missed out the bad worse or what seemed to bad. Now its not sung at all, where it was ever so loud vs Parma and the like.

Sorry if slightly off topic

Not off topic at all IB..

Point is it was sung in 1999 by DF and he was condemned for it.

Ask yourself honestly...had UEFA not intervened...would it still be sung today ?

"What did was the difference between the press reaction to DF and Pearson"

Not too sure about all the DF press but if he was on the board of Rangers and carrying on like that, it would obviously be more serious than a player doing the like.

So an official singing an accepted anthem in 1999..

Is worse than a player singing a banned anthem in 2006 ?

Fair enough, but I know that when I was growing up I sang the billy boys and missed out the bad worse or what seemed to bad. Now its not sung at all, where it was ever so loud vs Parma and the like.

Ask yourself honestly...had UEFA not intervened...would it still be sung today ?

Yes but I would still have seen it as wrong, I'm not being hypocritical, I'm answering your question.

Yes but I would still have seen it as wrong, I'm not being hypocritical, I'm answering your question.

Ok fair point IB

But did the majority of Bears....?

Did SDM issue a statement after all this saying the TBB was a banned anthem ?