Tinchy Stryder a Rangers fan

j1mgg

http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/118880...barry-ferguson/

Rapper Tinchy Stryder has admitted he’s a Rangers fan because he loves Barry Ferguson.

The football loving star told the Sun: “I’m a Rangers man because I was a huge fan of Barry Ferguson. It was a shame that he’s left for Birmingham.”

Tinchy revealed his Scottish football love at the MOBO Awards launch at London’s Mayfair hotel.

Although Tinchy’s album Catch was beaten to the top spot in the charts by Scots dance maestro Calvin Harris, he’s still delighted with his success telling the Sun: “Obviously we’re all competing to get to the top but I’m more than happy with what I got.”

Yesterday brought even more good news for the rapper as he was nominated for 3 MOBO awards including Best Album, Best UK Act and Best Song for Number One, his hugely popular track with N-Dubz.

Tinchy with a host of other stars, including a rumoured appearance by Beyonce, will head to Glasgow’s SECC on September 30 for the glittering MOBO Awards show.

Ha Ha I thought he was going to say,He supports Rangers Because he Loves Marurice Edu or Beasley, But Barry Ferguson :lol: Random

Barry Ferguson is a bit random, he only lifted 15 trophes as a rangers player :anguish:

That's a shock I didn't know Calvin Harris was Scottish! :craphead:

He was on Soccer AM last week. Anyone know where he allegiances lie?

Am sure it was somethin like Dunfermline

Never heard of this Tinchy chap tho

Calvin Harris is from Dumfries so you would be looking at doesnt like football, Rangers, Celtic or QoS.

Ha Ha I thought he was going to say,He supports Rangers Because he Loves Marurice Edu or Beasley, But Barry Ferguson :lol: Random

Barry Ferguson is a bit random, he only lifted 15 trophes as a rangers player :anguish:

You still dont expect him to say Barry Ferguson,

I've never thought about it haha

http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/118880...barry-ferguson/

Rapper Tinchy Stryder has admitted he’s a Rangers fan because he loves Barry Ferguson.

The football loving star told the Sun: “I’m a Rangers man because I was a huge fan of Barry Ferguson. It was a shame that he’s left for Birmingham.”

Tinchy revealed his Scottish football love at the MOBO Awards launch at London’s Mayfair hotel.

Although Tinchy’s album Catch was beaten to the top spot in the charts by Scots dance maestro Calvin Harris, he’s still delighted with his success telling the Sun: “Obviously we’re all competing to get to the top but I’m more than happy with what I got.”

Yesterday brought even more good news for the rapper as he was nominated for 3 MOBO awards including Best Album, Best UK Act and Best Song for Number One, his hugely popular track with N-Dubz.

Tinchy with a host of other stars, including a rumoured appearance by Beyonce, will head to Glasgow’s SECC on September 30 for the glittering MOBO Awards show.

this is old news. This was in paper about 2 weeks ago.