Surely Domenech has got to go soon!?

Juno

:lol:

Second in the group, 4 points behind the leaders, and a 1-1 draw tonight at home to Romania to continue their poor form since at least 2006. Tough by all accounts, but a game France should be cruising 2 or 3 nil.

One of the many dull performances...

Domenech is a nutjob, I really don't know how he is still in a job. He basically refuses to pick Mexes or Trez, arguably two of the best available to France in their respective positions, not because of poor form or even a falling out but because they have the wrong star sign!

The fuck is Lloris playing it! You'll get dropped for that because the stars told him Hugo! :lol:

If France draw tonight I still don't think they'll give him the punt.

The fuck is Lloris playing it! You'll get dropped for that because the stars told him Hugo! :lol:

If France draw tonight I still don't think they'll give him the punt.

Lloris got sent off

Read what I said... :lol:

It defies all logic that they've kept him for as long as this. Most other countries in the world would have punted such an idiot long before he'd been in the job for 5 years, but taking the team to a world cup final obviously bought him some time. Really surprised he kept his job after their horrific Euro 2008 campaign.

It defies all logic that they've kept him for as long as this. Most other countries in the world would have punted such an idiot long before he'd been in the job for 5 years, but taking the team to a world cup final obviously bought him some time. Really surprised he kept his job after their horrific Euro 2008 campaign.

Perhaps they think he will put a hex on them :rolleyes: