Good to hear a certain song being belted out today.....

MisterC

One that rhymes with 'hilly joys' getting belted out towards the end, apparantly all the phone exchanges are down due to the tims who watched the game to be offended, phoning the powers that be, as well as their media puppets to express their outrage at this. Well fuck them I say, those that get offended at these things really need to get some perspective on what things truly are offensive......

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye they sang it, because the Motherwell fannys were singing Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. then the Rangers fans started the real tune. Ha Ha the motherwell fans were raging.

And did anyone else notice the motherwell fans booing all the Rangers players that played for scotland on wed. Davie weir,miller,Naismith,Whittaker.

One that rhymes with 'hilly joys' getting belted out towards the end, apparantly all the phone exchanges are down due to the tims who watched the game to be offended, phoning the powers that be, as well as their media puppets to express their outrage at this. Well fuck them I say, those that get offended at these things really need to get some perspective on what things truly are offensive......

So you're not bothered about the club potentially getting into trouble?

Motherwell's responsibility, its their ground after all, their stewards obviously were not doing their job.

Motherwell's responsibility, its their ground after all, their stewards obviously were not doing their job.

With all due respect I believe you may be unfamiliar with the situation regarding responsibility.

No club has received a warning for failing to control the singing of visiting fans as far as I'm aware. However a visiting club has received a warning for singing eminating from a section its visiting fans. On refletion, I think you might already know that.

Are you all sure? Only song i heard after the penalty was "Derry's Walls". I was behind the goal though so it might have been sung in the Main Stand.

Couldn't care less anyway, more bothered about our performance.

pretty sure of it lee although I could have got mixed up with the well fans doing the 'ha ha ha etc' chant was hard to tell as wasnt being sung by vast numbers.

You know whats funny, is the motherwell fans started boo'ing it... fucking clowns

If we, somehow got pulled, they should get pulled for singing "Go home ya h***"

Or even 'Madjid Bougherra is a fucking refugee'...