The Glasweigan Bar  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Like it or not?

• Love it
    • not for me
    • somewhere in the middle
    • never been

Prefer the Rolls Royce club myself before matches :gerbad:

i;ll second that, a decent pint and decent grub and you can leave 5 mins before kick off. glaswegian good for a right good orangeoki when the party tunes are on.

do u have to be a member to get in?

i;ll second that, a decent pint and decent grub and you can leave 5 mins before kick off. glaswegian good for a right good orangeoki when the party tunes are on.

do u have to be a member to get in?

Yes mate but you can get signed in if you know any members just like any other club

Speak nicely to the chap on the door and you never know

Yeah I go there before and after the games, I used to go to the Neptune/Masonic around the back of the Rolls Royce it was pish, the guy is moany as fuck when we start singing in there :angry:

Glaswegian is a great pub though, (tu)

before matchdays its like most rangers boozers but after and during the week it escalates into a haven for the scabs

utter bolloxs, theirs not chance any of the ''scabs'' would get anywhere near the Glaswegian, 100% bluenose 7 days a week.

davidrennie75, you sir are an idiot of the highest order if you believe that.

Legendary for pre-match drinks and unbeatable in terms of atmosphere. Might be rough during the week but what pub isn't fs? Anyway you don't go for classyness and intellectual charm - you go for a drink and a singsong amongst your own and in this way it is the best

before matchdays its like most rangers boozers but after and during the week it escalates into a haven for the scabs

not surpise daviebhoy made a remark like this after reading this

I really don't like this pub, real bangers inhabit it most of the time

The place is pretty shameless, some on here say it is great but it is a dive similar to a blackpool fun pub

Anyone know when it is shutting?

Here's a wee update on the Glaswegian,and i hope daviebhoyrennie75 takes note,i met big S or (bluevalebomber over on followfollow) earlier to day in Duke Street,the big chap was telling me the the brewers (Rosemount Taverns Ltd.) had a Master of Sound in the pub,and it looks as though work will be carried out to sound proof the Glassy,the noise level was the main issue even though most of the complaints were petty and vindictive.

Hopefully they start work very soon and we see a return of the Flute Bands back into what is without a doubt Glasgow's premier Rangers pub,and who knows maybe a return of DJ Neilly