• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nice to see the part timers in hiding because its no "barcelona"

Glory Hunters.

What a load of bullshit from the both of you.

Some people can't make it due to a number of factors; travel, work, college/uni, money, family....guess you never gave those reasons a thought before spouting your rubbish.

Not everybody can stump up 40 quid for the ticket, i will go but im not happy about the price its ridiculous to be honest.

How much should we be charging for a CL game against a top Spanish side?

£30 adults

£15 kids

I agree (tu) Rangers imo have fucked up with these prices and i don't think they thought it wouldn't sell out

Not everybody can stump up 40 quid for the ticket, i will go but im not happy about the price its ridiculous to be honest.

How much should we be charging for a CL game against a top Spanish side?

You think its a reasonable price?, the prices in general are a joke not just CL but thats a sing of the times.

However i think Rangers should have kept the prices around what they were last time round at most as it seems it might backfire with sales.

Glory Hunters.

Some people can't make it due to a number of factors; travel, work, college/uni, money, family....guess you never gave those reasons a thought before spouting your rubbish.

:lol:

Glory Hunters.

ohh aye the sure made barcelona and lyon alright a few season ago :rolleyes:

Glory Hunters.

Just stop typing, do yourself a favour.

Glory Hunters.

Different financial climate, dearer tickets....

£40 for the Ibrox champions League expeieence is a great price IMO.

When i get there it is a great buzz and experienc... and money goes out the window

However principle the price is a bit steep

Compared to the other grounds it is not steep. If we want to move with the times and get back on track financialy then we need to have the prices the same.

Glory Hunters.

Tickets were the same price for an Induvidual Stuttgart ticket the last time.

Financaial times have changed but prices have not.

Glory Hunters.

Although I don't agree with the point the other poster is making, something tells me the prices are the same as they were for Barca and Lyon.

When i get there it is a great buzz and experienc... and money goes out the window

Compared to the other grounds it is not steep. If we want to move with the times and get back on track financialy then we need to have the prices the same.

When i say principle i mean in general any ticket these days, i agree with what your getting at... Although if we aint selling out our games due to prices then maybe financially it wont get us on track?

Glory Hunters.

the tickets are overpriced i agree with that but what am saying if it was chelsea or man utd real madrid or barcelona playing in ibrox tommorow it wouldve sold out the day it went on sale

When i say principle i mean in general any ticket these days, i agree with what your getting at... Although if we aint selling out our games due to prices then maybe financially it wont get us on track?

Seems to be a risk Rangers have taken which at the moment if "rumours" are correct doesn't seem to have paid off.

I agree with your ticket part. I would have a cap on SPL away tickets being £20 a ticket. The likes of £25 for Killie away seems a bit much although I never grudge paying it.

Glory Hunters.

the tickets are overpriced i agree with that but what am saying if it was chelsea or man utd real madrid or barcelona playing in ibrox tommorow it wouldve sold out the day it went on sale

(tu) Exactly.

Glory Hunters.

And Sevilla are a very good team, fair enough not as big as Barcelona but still. Glory Hunters? Thats bollocks. Sevilla finished 3rd FFS, only 8 points behind Real Madrid.

Seems to be a risk Rangers have taken which at the moment if "rumours" are correct doesn't seem to have paid off.

I agree with your ticket part. I would have a cap on SPL away tickets being £20 a ticket. The likes of £25 for Killie away seems a bit much although I never grudge paying it.

That means every single SPL ticket has to be 20 pound then.

It is a joke and it never stops me going as well, fans who are like us in that sense grumble but accept it , is what clubs want... Then there was the whole 5% thing not long ago which some clubs agreed to with regards to tickets which has led to certain prices increasing here and there i believe?

Anyway just hoping for a sell out tomorrow night, champions league is back at Ibrox.

Glory Hunters.

(tu) Exactly.

There were more at Ibrox for the Falkirk game this season than the game against Barcelona, which didn't sell out.