Tickets still available

Wullie!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

for anyone thinking about going up for tickets I received an email from Rangers today regarding the debacle of the reprint of the Sevilla tickets

We advise that you pick them up today if possible as queue lengths tomorrow may mean we are unable to get anyone who arrives after 6pm into the game for Kick Off

Emma Dunleavy

Customer Services

:wanker:

Got to laugh at the customer services part some basic manner of service would have involved Rangers contacting everyone who bought a ticket and ensuring they had received them, considering the price of them. Instead of making all of those of did not receive them contact Rangers and have a mass of queing before a Champions League match which looks like thousands will be listening to from the que.

All these people moaning about ticket prices are the same ones, that wonder why we can't afford any new players. It's the Champions League of course the tickets prices will be a bit higher, we are watching a better standard of team coming to Ibrox in one of the best tournaments in World football.

If you want to go you'll pay up and not moan about it. If you don't want to go then fair do's watch it in the house or the pub!

All these people moaning about ticket prices are the same ones, that wonder why we can't afford any new players. It's the Champions League of course the tickets prices will be a bit higher, we are watching a better standard of team coming to Ibrox in one of the best tournaments in World football.

If you want to go you'll pay up and not moan about it. If you don't want to go then fair do's watch it in the house or the pub!

Absolutely mate.

Can't believe people are moaning about the prices, honestly doh

They've always been higher for the CL - deal with it!

If the package was £200, I'd STILL have budgeted for it over July and August.

Can't believe that it might not be a sellout tomorrow, fucking disgraceful.

I know mate i'm shocked to say the least and if the figures are only around the 38k mark that's really bad

People are clearly just getting really fed up.

Aye, but it's not like they went on sale yesterday.

They've been out there for almost a month.

It's a pathetic excuse imo if that's anyone's reason,not saying that it's yours or that but people should support their team no matter what so i hope that's not the case

Aye, but it's not like they went on sale yesterday.

They've been out there for almost a month.

I suppose.

I'm surprised it's not a sell out, perhaps the lack of star opposition does have something to do with it.

Lassie off my bus signed up for them, then sold the package at face value because they couldn't be bothered going!

Some fan :rolleyes:

Think she was on the wrong bus.

She's hardly on the bus that much now.

Christ, I've sat through 3 boring 0-0 draws in the league and I'm still excited about going!