£4 for the Programme tonight!

Boab

I was thinking of maybe getting one tonight but not for that price though I don't usually get one but with it being such an important game I was considering getting one.

MAKE sure you get your hands on the bumper Rangers v Sevilla matchday programme at this evening's Champions League tie.

Priced just £4, the limited-edition collector's item issue is packed full of fantastic features, including exclusive interviews with Pedro Mendes and Steven Naismith.

Mendes, of course, was a Champions League winner in 2004 with Porto, as they beat a Monaco team featuring Jerome Rothen, Dado Prso and Julien Rodriguez 3-0 in Germany. He reflects on that night and also warns Gers they need to be wary of one of his old colleagues when play begins tonight.

Naismith played a key role in the Light Blues' opening-day draw with Stuttgart at the Mercedes Benz Arena two weeks ago - and he has stressed the importance of building on that result quickly - starting against Manolo Jiminez's Spaniards.

Mendes isn't the only Champions League winner we're focusing on. Indeed, we're looking all the men with Ibrox links who have won the event over the three home games.

There are seven in total and with five others to come in the Unirea and Stuttgart programmes, we'll profile Giovanni van Bronckhorst today.

On top of all that, we turn back the clock in a fantastic feature about former Gers Ted McMinn and Jock Wallace's time with Sevilla in the mid 1980s.

We then step further back in time as we focus on the 1962 meetings between the two clubs in Rangers' first ever game against a team from Spain in the old European Cup.

Don't miss the matchday programme, available outside the ground at tonight's crucial match.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/He...1812145,00.html

They not always like that?

Could be worse, at the WWE at Braehead they were 15 quid

They were £15 at Girls Aloud too.

:lol: :lol:

Pretty sure its £3.50 usually.

50p Boab, come on fuck sake :lol:

Pretty sure its £3.50 usually.

50p Boab, come on fuck sake :lol:

He'd be happy to pay it if the programme was organic

Nevermind 50p, if it was organic they would probably add another couple of quid to the price :pipe:

Youre such a tight bastard boab is this the only way you can afford to shop at waitrose by saving 50p on programmes?

I've never been to Waitrose :lol:

Maybe I will buy it, but we're going early and a doubt we'll have time to go to the bank machine.