**Official FIFA 10 Thread**

FlippinEck

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want FIFA 10, but don’t want to pay crazy prices? Well, it appears Asda are running a 24hr deal and flogging EA’s latest footy sim for just £26.71, an amazing price, but one only available until the 3rd of October. You’ve got to get it tomorrow, basically, but GameStation will price match providing a participating Asda store is within a 10 mile radius.

If you don’t make it to Asda, Tesco are selling it for £28.98 all weekend.

Want FIFA 10, but don’t want to pay crazy prices? Well, it appears Asda are running a 24hr deal and flogging EA’s latest footy sim for just £26.71, an amazing price, but one only available until the 3rd of October. You’ve got to get it tomorrow, basically, but GameStation will price match providing a participating Asda store is within a 10 mile radius.

nice 1 (tu)

:anguish: , i would get it from asda but i have a £15 argos gift card to use up :lol: so going to go and get it from argos in the morning :)

fuming, missing ott on a beasty deal :craphead:

:lol:

anyone want a cheap £15 toaster for christmas :lol:

:anguish: , i would get it from asda but i have a £15 argos gift card to use up :lol: so going to go and get it from argos in the morning :)

fuming, missing ott on a beasty deal :craphead:

:lol:

anyone want a cheap £15 toaster for christmas :lol:

for free fog, ill have one! always wanted my own toaster :wub:

so if i miss out on getting it in ASDA.. gamestation will match there offer and give me it for £26 anaw?

Yeah, looking forward to it big time. I heard its amazing. Free movement, better passing (which is good for me :) ) and just a truly great game overall.

Tesco tommorow :)

ye the movement is great, the dribbling is harder but there's more ways to get by a player.