**Official FIFA 10 Thread**

FlippinEck

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's an ASDA up the road. I cba walking however. :pipe:

well if your stealing/borrowing fifa, you might aswell do the same with a car ;):lol:

Certain laws and no driving license can be a bitch.

would said laws not apply to the game aswell :craphead::lol:

There's an ASDA up the road. I cba walking however. :pipe:

well if your stealing/borrowing fifa, you might aswell do the same with a car ;):lol:

Certain laws and no driving license can be a bitch.

would said laws not apply to the game aswell :craphead::lol:

Probably. :pipe:

One more thing! See when you play a through ball to your striker does is seem like the striker slows down? Or the defender gets faster? I know FIFA has always gave the defence the advantage, but it seems a bit more drastic.

Played the standard day fixture against my mate of Burnley vs. Rangers.

Came from 1 down to win 2-1, witb lafferty scoring the winner in the last minute which is literally the best thing I coulda hoped for :thumbup:

Im a Pro Evo boy and it pains my to say that its going to be very hard to beat fifa this year.

I went to the barca formation and saved their 4-3-3 formation and am now using it with rangers and im carving teams apart. Mendes in the Xavi role is excellent. Naismith and Rothen on the wings are excellent too. Rothens overall goes up when played in the LW/RW position.

2 things

1. asda, tescos etc etc have all put the prices up 40 quid

2. this new patch has made the game pretty bad, it feels very clunky, glitchy and laggy online, before the patch it was ok and felt really smooth, passings going astray, shots at goal goal way past the goal for 6 yards out.

ea need to fix these issues

ps

mighty cardiff knocked ipswich from top spot (2 goals from burkey) diving header and a free kick from 30 yards or so.

Started playing the game on World Class, but that was far too easy(won 5-1 in my first game with Milan against Real :anguish: ) so I have went up to Legendary mode and it is much more of a challenge, whicn makes it more enjoyable.