It's over and done

chris_glasgow

So..after a good 45 minutes against the 3rd team in Spain we crumbled but you know what it's over and done. It's time for Sunday. It's time the lads in that team stood up, turn in a performance. God they owe us that at least. For the guys that shell out so much money for the team they love. Come up Rangers lets get right into those dirty feni@an bastarts

Guest johngers
The 'next game attitude' can only last so long until it develops into a full blown crisis!

Its a different scenario when it comes to an Old Firm game.

How about you try and take some of the positives out of tonights performance?

Who else here has that gut feeling we're gonna tan the manky bastards?

if we show some of what we are capable of like we did tonight (performance wise apart from the defensive glipses) then im expecting a good performance and the tarriars left hurting

So..after a good 45 minutes against the 3rd team in Spain we crumbled but you know what it's over and done. It's time for Sunday. It's time the lads in that team stood up, turn in a performance. God they owe us that at least. For the guys that shell out so much money for the team they love. Come up Rangers lets get right into those dirty feni@an bastarts
we will not get that out this team.this team has not got the back bone!

Interesting comments. My pc is fucked at home at the mo, so, I missed the "action" in here last night. I tihnk the better team won on the night, but, it was never a 4-1 game. As for performance, after the ridiculous penalty decision, and, the general shite from the ref, the feelings of injustice took over our lads a bit. But, performance wise, even though they hit four, I dont think we looked bad at all last night, if a bit spluttering up front.

If we play like that sunday, we will simply spank the bheasts

Interesting comments. My pc is fucked at home at the mo, so, I missed the "action" in here last night. I tihnk the better team won on the night, but, it was never a 4-1 game. As for performance, after the ridiculous penalty decision, and, the general shite from the ref, the feelings of injustice took over our lads a bit. But, performance wise, even though they hit four, I dont think we looked bad at all last night, if a bit spluttering up front.

If we play like that sunday, we will simply spank the bheasts

as soon as the 3rd goal went in. the team died just like us the fans at Ibrox.

Yes one is due, but sadly I cannot see it. This team, Boogie and maybe McGregor apart, are just very mediocre and lack stamina, pace and skill.

Sadly you are correct regarding the team and I fear for Sunday because added to the lack of skill,pace and stamina I see a lack of commitment and passion from too many players.

on sunday as soon as the whistle blows we fight for every fucking ball, we win every second ball and we show the tims that we are the people!!

if we played like we did in the 1st half and take our chances we should win no bother, come on rangers you owe us.

If we lose this game...jesus i don't even want to think about it.

We got handed a severe pasting last night. But for a huge number of reasons we did not deserve it. However the players confidence must be absolutely shattered, having played so so well yet getting torn to shreds like that has to be a real wake up call.

EVERYTHING about us must change, if we continue down the road we are on, there will be no pot of gold at the end of it , i assure you.