I'll Be The First One To Say It

Not the best performance but considering we were missing Bougherra we didn't do to badly. Celtic were woeful for the most part and they never really threatened the goal that much. Still one of the most tense 45 mins I've ever had that second half.

Not the best performance but considering we were missing Bougherra we didn't do to badly. Celtic were woeful for the most part and they never really threatened the goal that much. Still one of the most tense 45 mins I've ever had that second half.

Yep, considering the backline was cobbled together at the last minute and we had a guy in there who hadn't played CB in at least 3 years, I say we did pretty well

imo if we'd kept playing 4-4-2 wed have scalped them for 4 or 5 .. they wer rocking and we were rolling :P .. but yet again auld wattie goes 4-5-1 and tries to sit a game out .. 2-0 is never a lead to sit back on against them as wen they score 1 they will always look likely to score a 2nd :( .. but hey lets not moan lets celebrate :)

I thought we were poor overall, but then considering the patched up defence it was probably to be expected. Great result all the same and for now it was much better to get the result rather than a good performance. (and maybe 7 points behind)

A very, very poor performance when we were on the ball but the players showed a great attitude and really worked hard. Davis was the stand out player for me because he was actually decent on the ball aswell.

I hope this result doesn't mask how poor the team is at the moment. We have to remember the goals were gifts and we didn't create much else. Imo we should also remember we were dominated at ibrox by a really, really poor celtic team.