Sasa Papac

Andy

Pleased for him today playing at CB, hasnt played there in a long time, despite giving the penalty away I thought he done really well, cleared his lines and stepped infront to win the ball a good few times.

God Bless the Papac :papac:

nah lets not let the win cloud our judgement here, he is a liability at CB and has a major tendancy to dive in where the "jockey" is the best option!!!!

i am suprised the scum never went 442 from the outset!!!!

Guest johngers
nah lets not let the win cloud our judgement here, he is a liability at CB and has a major tendancy to dive in where the "jockey" is the best option!!!!

But we won, so really that's all that matters.

Of course the win is crucial, but lets not shine his halo when there are major flaws to his game!!!

He did well as cover but you wouldn't want to see him there wek in week out, and that's his "natural" position!!

He can get away with some slips at left back but in all honesty I'd rather see Smith get an extended run out there.

Guest johngers

Of course the win is crucial, but lets not shine his halo when there are major flaws to his game!!!

I'll shine any players halo that helps us win against the mhanks.

For Papac to come and play centre half today, a position he's largely unfamiliar with, and do so well shows character and ability.

I'll shine any players halo that helps us win against the mhanks.

For Papac to come and play centre half today, a position he's largely unfamiliar with, and do so well shows character and ability.

Forget the Scum element , I am not discounting he played well today but the point i'm making he is no centre half and is not as steady and assured as Davie and Bougie!!!

He did well as cover but you wouldn't want to see him there wek in week out, and that's his "natural" position!!

He can get away with some slips at left back but in all honesty I'd rather see Smith get an extended run out there.

me too!

Guest SandyWaTp
I'm honestly shocked to read that Sasa Papac was poor today, funny how being at the game and seeing it on TV changes opinion.

I'll need to watch the highlighta, cause i could swear he was one of our better performers today. <cr>

Thinking the same thing. Thought he was very solid.

Don't like him in the center at all, and I hope he never has to play there ever again.

Anytime someone ran at him, a through ball was played, a crossed ball or scuffle in the box, the thought of Papac being involved made me very nervous.

McGregor didn't have a save to make in the second half so Sasa must gave done something right.

Centre half isn't the most glamourous position if you're just having a solid game.

Don't like him in the center at all, and I hope he never has to play there ever again.

Anytime someone ran at him, a through ball was played, a crossed ball or scuffle in the box, the thought of Papac being involved made me very nervous.

it's the same when he plays left back.