13 Zlatan Ibrahimovic

14 Didier Drogba

15 Andrey Arshavin

16 Iker Casillas

17 Maicon

18 Michael Essien

19 Franck Ribery

20 Cesc Fabregas

Im sure all of you are prepared to disagree with that? :D Id maybe swap Villa/Torres, and Rio/Vidic, Zlatan/Drogba, Lampard/Cesc. But Id say its pretty accurate this year.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Villa what has he done the last season to earn Top 5 player in the World :lol:

He scored a shitload of goals for Valencia and Spain probably

Did he im sire Velencia done shit last season and he was meant to move elsewhere?

He scored 31 in 40 for Valencia and 13 in 14 for Spain. Valencia was/is broke so that's why other teams were trying to sign him

David Villa what has he done the last season to earn Top 5 player in the World :lol:

He scored a shitload of goals for Valencia and Spain probably

Did he im sire Velencia done shit last season and he was meant to move elsewhere?

Boyd had the same goal scoring percentage in the league as Villa last year so get him in. Kidding ofcourse, Villa does deserve that spot, but how Ferdinand is up there is beyond me, I'd sooner have Evans or Wes Brown in my team than him.

Ineista is still my favourite player though, glad he's that high. Modric would be high up my list aswell since he started this year off brilliantly, unfortunate about the injury though.

only has one of the highest goal scoring ratios in INternational football no biggie though :rolleyes:

oh and scoring over 25 goals in consecutive seasons in the best league in the world :rolleyes:

I think the top 10 is pretty much spot-on, although i would probably have Casillas in there ahead of Eto'o. After that it is really pretty interchangable depending on the players who are on form.

Where the fuck is Super Lee McCulloch though? :mad:

Lee has his own list, they didn't think it would be fair to compare the other players to Lee as he is in a league of his own.

The top five are perfect, anyone to debate that would have to have a good fucking argument.

I'd swap Lampard for Gerrard, he's a superior player and his goals, assists, achievements, pass accuracy rating and what not emphasise this each and every season. Take Lampard out of Chelsea's multi-million pound side and punt him in with the likes of Ryan Babbel and Lucas, he'd look head and shoulders above the lot, too.

Villa's arguably the best striker in the world, no doubt about it. Valencia are going down the shitter and big names like Joaquin and David Silva had a miserable season, but Villa still leathered defences and done the business on the international stage.

I can't agree with the Vidic praise, he's very over-rated and has Carragher syndrome. When he's up against someone quick and/or strong ie. Drogba or Torres, he's stretched and struggles to cope. His last ditch tackles look great, but very rarely does someone like Ferdinand have to make these because he's a step ahead. Although, I wouldn't say no to giving big Nemanja a peg in the Ibrox dressing room.