Kyle Lafferty out of N.I squad

Amac9

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they play a friendly or a qualifying match, and who is it against?

Good news, should hopefully be fit for St. Johnstone. All we need is for Steven Davis to come through unscathed.

Do they play a friendly or a qualifying match, and who is it against?

Good news, should hopefully be fit for St. Johnstone. All we need is for Steven Davis to come through unscathed.

They play the last of their qualifying matches away to Czech Republic on Wednesday (tu)

Injured again doh

This isn't an "injury" as such but if he can't overcome all these lay offs by the end of the season we should maybe start looking at alternative options.

You cannot build a team around a guy who plays two/three games then misses another two or three with injuries.

When has Lafferty been outstanding for us exactly?

Never.

Exactly yet people on here see him as this great white hope.

I think he looks a handfull every time he plays in his true front position, yes there was a settling in process allied to being stuck wide left which done him no favours, i have big hopes for Lafferty and see a partnership as a front pairing with Naismith very productive for us for a long time to come.

Never.

Not just here, FF too. Too much pressure on the lad, to expect him to come in and suddenly fix all the wrongs in the team, the service we give our strikers, no bugger has a chance :lol:

Never.

Not just here, FF too. Too much pressure on the lad, to expect him to come in and suddenly fix all the wrongs in the team, the service we give our strikers, no bugger has a chance :lol:

Just irritates the fuck out of me that everyone seems to think what an amazing player he is when I don't recall him doing too much for us yet we have a striker who guarantees us 30 goals a season and gets abused as not being good enough.

Just irritates the fuck out of me that everyone seems to think what an amazing player he is when I don't recall him doing too much for us yet we have a striker who guarantees us 30 goals a season and gets abused as not being good enough.

Goals don't win games :craphead: