Will we have new sponsors and a new kit manufacturer

SASAPAPAC5

Wow I didn't know :craphead:

I like the current home shirt made my Umbro :praise: Would like to see us go with Nike or Adidas tho (tu)

adidas all the way imo

<cr>

Nike :) i don't care if they make celtic tops Nike is the best out there

the new onwers have a kit deal and shirt sponsorship deal in place and ready to go for when they take over and it will start next season

i know your at the wind up and sitting on your wee green stool with your waterproofs on playing with your rod and all that, but your starting to give me a sore head with your pish.

gee us all peace eh?

How much do we get from Carling per season? Ideally, i would like to see us adopt a charity sponsor like Barcelona have done with Unicef. Perhaps even the Rangers Charity Foundation on the third strip or something.

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't Barcelona pay Unicef?

And yes, 3 Stripe Loyal :praise:

Wow I didn't know :craphead:

I like the current home shirt made my Umbro :praise: Would like to see us go with Nike or Adidas tho (tu)

adidas all the way imo

<cr>

Nike :) i don't care if they make celtic tops Nike is the best out there

adidas make the nicest and best kits. fact.

:pipe:

They used to but now they have about 4 templates and half of the English lower leagues have them

I heard somewhere that the Carling deal finishes at the end of this year and we are not allowed alchohol sponsers as from season 2010/11 onwards.

Love to see a new Adidas Kit or Maybe Nike.

Adidas tracksuits are the best (tu) has anyone seen the new man utd tracksuit :anguish: its horrid

Nike used to have nice trackies a few years back this years have pokka dots on them everywhere! :anguish:

Defo go with Adidas or Nike next year and a top sponsor! god we need a move to the EPL tho, (tu)