Whittaker & Rothen

Gaz52

Absolutely laughable get the pair of imposters out of the Rangers shirt they are fucking embarassing. Between 2 pro footballers not one could stop a basic through ball :anguish:

Not even got a penalty taker on the pitch thats how fuckin bad it is

Whittaker has been one of our better performers this season......if you went to games you would know that.

I've missed 2 games this season and watched them 2 on tv soooo whats your next card ? Whittakers an awful defender and shouldnt be playing as a Right Back

Rothen imo was brought in 2 shut us all up on not signing any1, most people myself included thought he'd be good for us, been rotten so far, doubt he'l get better, would actually try n send him back n save on his wages tbh

Rothen is beginning to exhibit Capucho Mark II tendancies - simply put - no better than anything we had - the money he is getting would have been better signing a full back or cr half on loan - nice try but not good enough.

I thought PSG were still paying his wages <cr>

Re. the penalty, Rothen or Naismith should've taken it.

Only Realised iv'e lost my previous posts, long time since i posted.

Rothen Yes, Waste of Space, Lets please the fans with a foreign signing, nobody will know Bain!!!! :anguish:

Should have been pulled at half time Tottally out of his depth.

but tactics ??????? meant our best m/f imo Mendes had to go.

Whittaker can help sometimes but is no Alan Hutton.

Miller, Lafferty and i hate to say Davis Showed Nothing today.

I Will be Crucified for this but Boyd starting at Ibrox could have Changed Everything, Home against Nobodys And yes they are Still Nobodys he is the only Striker this club has barring Novo.

Drop McCullagh and Captain Weir.

WE NEED CASH BAIN & JOHNSTON.

WATP

GPGERS

the whole team are a waist of space and with no money to spend and the squad down to the bare bones and getting out played by stjohnstone on saturday whats the rest of the season got in store for us?????????????????

Whittaker has been one of our better performers this season......if you went to games you would know that.

I've missed 2 games this season and watched them 2 on tv soooo whats your next card ? Whittakers an awful defender and shouldnt be playing as a Right Back

I do not think whittaker is a defender at all, its as plain as night and day. He is a midfielder, his strengths are going forward, he can actually take the ball past a defender. And cross a ball and and score. For me thats where he should play, Right midfield like he did when hutton was still here.

As one who goes to games let me tell you every team targets Whittaker because he cannot defend,because he cannot react when he sees his opponent playing on the touchline-he just looks and moves further into the centre.Without reiterating about his lack of balance,control and inability to pass or cross the ball, he had lost his place at Hibs where his mistakes had finally lost the patience of his manager and we came in and paid 3 times their asking price for a liability of a defender.

every single time they got the ball in midfield it was played in the direction of whittaker and rothen - total weakness down that side of the park - both were absolute rubbish!!!!

If you watch the Seville game as well - tell me who was at fault for at least 2 if not 3 of their goals Whittaker - He is FUCKING PISH

You are lucky if the guy has 6 good games a season - he was never this bad at Hibs - Get rid of him and bring back the Broaders he might be slow but least he doesnt get caught out like Whittaker 10 times per game