Edu - Racially abused after the game?

ayrshire-loyal

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...nobody seems to have gone down the obvious route of involving the Police. Which is baffling.

That would only apply if there's any evidence. Not much point otherwise.

Police will have access to CCTV footage of the area around the ground and i'm sure that Edu would have some form of description to give them regarding the morons who abused him.

There may not be an abundance of evidence, but the Police may be in a slightly better position to find those responsible than a social networking site.

A couple of pished idiots shouting stuff they now regret.

slap on the wrist and an apology should be enough........fuckin ban them for life and jail them is a total over reaction

No chance, cunts deserve a doing.

If you batter everyone who says something stupid while pished the streets would be covered in bodies.

What they meant to have said....maybe Edu with his limited understanding of the Scots lanuage got it wrong.......

...nobody seems to have gone down the obvious route of involving the Police. Which is baffling.

Police will have access to CCTV footage of the area around the ground and i'm sure that Edu would have some form of description to give them regarding the morons who abused him.

There may not be an abundance of evidence, but the Police may be in a slightly better position to find those responsible than a social networking site.

Don't get me wrong, if there is good evidence then the police should be investigate. Unlikely though.

Absolutely cringeworthy. I need to question why Edu announced it on Twitter, kicking us while we’re down!

The Scottish press will have a field day for a while.

was thinking the same,was just waiting for someone to ask why he put it over the net for everyone & anyone to see.??

Don't get me wrong, if there is good evidence then the police should be investigate. Unlikely though.

too far.

An absolute disgrace, and hopefully the people involved are caught, and banned for life.

However, the need for Maurice Edu to mention it on his twitter site/page/pish....whatever you want to call it, was????????

An absolute disgrace, and hopefully the people involved are caught, and banned for life.

However, the need for Maurice Edu to mention it on his twitter site/page/pish....whatever you want to call it, was????????

Because maybe he felt strongly enough against it, that he couldnt help but say something?

I wish he had dealt with it more privately.

I'm not trying to make excuses but when I read it, it reminded me of being at Ibrox when they brought back the league trophy. The first person to invade the pitch was a tim. I also saw one outside before we went in, he also had a celtic top on under his jacket. There were a few people there who pulled their hats down and their collars up when the tv cameras panned past them. I wouldn't put it past them to do something like this.

I also thought it was strange that Edu doesn't know what to be more upset by.

It stinks though, no matter who it was.

I cant believe people are now slating Edu for saying something. He is a young guy miles from home and it was proabably the wrong thing to do posting it on twitter but the fact is it still happened. Edus first language is english so i doubt there would of been any misunderstanding of the word/words said to him and what else do you think we racist that have brought our club all this bad press again, just a wee slap on the wrist and run along boys, eh no they should be banned from ibrox for life and i wouldnt be too bothered if they were banned from all football grounds in scotland.

A couple of pished idiots shouting stuff they now regret.

slap on the wrist and an apology should be enough........fuckin ban them for life and jail them is a total over reaction

Exactly i mean as soon as the word racist is used everyone just gose spare .there would have been no reaction from anyone had he been called a fat bastard or a fucking shit footballer or sumthin like that complete over reaction .

MO if your reading this the majority of our fans aren't like this. there just the ones who were in manchester .

To bring it out in the open - which is absolutely the right thing to do - cannot believe some are taking the side of the neds on here now - just beggars belief!

I just got banned from followfollow for posting this.

Everytime I posted it, they deleted it. So I just kept posting it and the eventually banned me.

Admins over there are nazi bastards.

Agreed got banned twice for posting things that were VERY true

To bring it out in the open - which is absolutely the right thing to do - cannot believe some are taking the side of the neds on here now - just beggars belief!

Nobody is taking the side of those who abused Edu, stop talking nonsense.

What people are saying is that posting about the incident on Twitter was ill-advised and he should have contacted the club first and foremost. I'm sure they will be telling him the same thing. The club would have put the news out in the open anyway in order to help find the perpetrators.