***The Official Dundee v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

# 45:00+0:14 The half-time whistle blows.

# 44:31 A cross is delivered by Craig Forsyth, clearance made by Danny Wilson. Short corner taken by Gary Harkins from the left by-line.

# 44:10 Steven Smith delivers the ball.

# 42:02 The ball is sent over by Eric Paton, clearance by Steven Whittaker.

# 40:09 Effort from just outside the box by John Fleck goes over the bar.

# 39:15 Leigh Griffiths sends in a cross.

# 38:44 Gary Harkins takes the direct free kick.

# 38:44 Booking Steven Whittaker receives a yellow card for unsporting behaviour.

# 38:37 Unfair challenge on Gary Harkins by Steven Whittaker results in a free kick.

# 38:10 A cross is delivered by Brian Kerr, save by Neil Alexander.

# 37:20 Foul by Kyle Lafferty on Gary MacKenzie, free kick awarded. Gary MacKenzie takes the indirect free kick.

# 35:46 Drilled left-footed shot by Leigh Griffiths. Neil Alexander makes a save.

# 35:05 The ball is delivered by Gary Harkins.

# 34:11 Leigh Griffiths fouled by Danny Wilson, the ref awards a free kick. Eric Paton takes the free kick.

# 33:12 Centre by Eddie Malone, clearance made by Sasa Papac.

# 33:01 Gary Harkins produces a cross, clearance made by Sasa Papac.

# 31:24 Gary Harkins concedes a free kick for a foul on Jordan McMillan. John Fleck restarts play with the free kick. Nacho Novo has an effort at goal from outside the penalty box which goes wide right of the target.

# 31:18 John Fleck sends in a cross, James Lauchlan manages to make a clearance.

# 30:47 The offside flag is raised against Leigh Griffiths. Neil Alexander takes the indirect free kick.

# 28:52 GOAL - Leigh Griffiths:Dundee 1 - 1 Rangers Free kick scored by Leigh Griffiths from long range to the top left corner of the goal. Dundee 1-1 Rangers.

# 27:49 Free kick awarded for a foul by Kevin Thomson on Gary Harkins.

# 27:11 Nacho Novo takes a shot. Tony Bullock makes a save.

# 26:21 The ball is delivered by Eric Paton.

We really are disgraceful at set pieces. Why do our players only train a couple of hours a day. Other teams treat free kicks,corners even throw ins as a chance to gain an advantage we just waste them. Basic training ground stuff.

I have to get back to work, but I have a quick question.

What's the percentage of the ball possession that each team had in the first half? I assume Dundee has a higher percentage than the Gers from what I've been reading so far.

We really are disgraceful at set pieces. Why do our players only train a couple of hours a day. Other teams treat free kicks,corners even throw ins as a chance to gain an advantage we just waste them. Basic training ground stuff.

And reading Goram's book in the paper today he speaks of Beckham's dedication to practice his free kicks. He was always doing it and virtually had to be dragged off the training pitch.

Seems shopping in Cruise and driving Bentley Continental's are more important these days.

What's the percentage of the ball possession that each team had in the first half? I assume Dundee has a higher percentage than the Gers from what I've been reading so far.

51% Dundee 49% Rangers

Source

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/matchdayconsole

Not entirely sure BBC Scotland's radio team has the means to provide such a sophisticated statistic. I'd put it around 60-40 in their favour though, they've definately been in control of possesion.

I've given up grousing about it; if it hasn't been fixed by now, it never will be.

Get that Clown Lafferty off......... He is fucking torture :(

He really needs to get his finger out and start showing what he is capable of

Id like to know how many games he was watched over before we decided to pay so much for him, iv only seen 2 games he's been good in, the rest average and shite

Get that Clown Lafferty off......... He is fucking torture :(

He really needs to get his finger out and start showing what he is capable of

Id like to know how many games he was watched over before we decided to pay so much for him, iv only seen 2 games he's been good in, the rest average and shite

The transfer fee paid for him is looking more ludicrous by the day, however that is not Laffertys fault

He will come good