***The Official Dundee v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done the youngsters.

I hope Walter plays them if we make the final.

Playing in it would boost their confidence sky high and make them feel they have a real future with us.

Playing in it would boost their confidence sky high and make them feel they have a real future with us.

I'd like to see the same backline against Utd with Weir replacing Papac and Papac replacing Smith

I'd like to see the same backline against Utd with Weir replacing Papac and Papac replacing Smith

That's not the same backline then :craphead:

That's not the same backline then :craphead:

doh

DMB is on the Twitter:

DaMarcusBeasley Glad we got through that. Good win for us! Feel like that was pre-season for me! Most important the team one and my boy John got a goal!

As is Mo Edu - MauriceEdu 3-1 win for us....happy for the young boys that got a game 2nite...did u guys see the game? thoughts?

DMB is on the Twitter:

DaMarcusBeasley Glad we got through that. Good win for us! Feel like that was pre-season for me! Most important the team one and my boy John got a goal!

As is Mo Edu - MauriceEdu 3-1 win for us....happy for the young boys that got a game 2nite...did u guys see the game? thoughts?

I wonder if Jozy Altidore is on :sherlock:

Dundee Rangers

Goals: 1 3

Possession: 53 47

Shots On Target: 3 4

Shots Off Target: 4 10

Corners: 1 2

Fouls: 10 15

Most Fouls: Lauchlan (4) Lafferty (4)

Yellow Cards: 1 2

Red Cards: 0 0

Scorers: Griffiths (28)

Whittaker (14)

Fleck (84)

MacKenzie (56)

your like that computer on sky sports

he's hooked up to a computer like Stephen Hawking, Must be getting some interference....

They're still slating us!

"Dundee were utterly dominant.."

The commentary on BBC has been terrible, but not at all surprising.

Dundee bossed it in the first half, but their arse collapsed in the second.

Good wee trip last night even though we couldnt get any near the Dundee players for a good 15 mins in the second half.

Big Lafferty was rotten fuck knows how he managed to play the whole game, Alexander looked suspect at the Free kick even though it was hit he shouldve done better IMO.

Papac was great last night my MOTM, winning headers, tearing into tackles and helping Wilson threw the game.

Youngsters all did well last night espec Fleck who was ripping them to shreds at times.