***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

Gk-Neuer

Rb - Bogdan Butko ( beast of a ukranian)

Lb- Diego Renan

Cb- Naldo

Cb-voggen (somethig like that , norweigan from Villareal)

Dm - Guarente

LW - Vucinic/Menez

Rw- Marin/Valencia

Am- Ozil/ james rodriguez

CF - Luiz Suarez

CF- Welliton

:drool:

Won me the German title and the German Cup , only made it to the last 16 before being put out the UCL by Arsenal , into 3rd season , Winter champs again ,Q for the knockout rounds of UCL , Still in the cup and contemplating selling Suarez to chelsea for £20m and signing a couple of young strikers ,

any suggestions ?

i already have a 19 year old Kadlec getting some game time as my back up striker but i like having players with good potential .

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got bored so started a game as SAFFC (Singapore Armed Forces FC)

won the League in my 1st season, doing mince in my 2nd cause its murder trying to sign folk

won the South East Asian Club Championship also

Don't sign Diego Buonanotte in the new patch.

You can play him till December then the car crash "happens" and he's out till the end of the season. Happened just as he was picking up some form for me at Sunderland :anguish:

Just aswell i have Vukcevic coming in.

How the fuck do you keep a lead, honestly?

I keep losing two goal leads against good sides, even when I go more defensive after taking the advantage.

It's really pissing me off!

I keep losing two goal leads against good sides, even when I go more defensive after taking the advantage.

Ive decided not to defend, and usually put on another striker!!

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Never go defensive, just invites pressure on.

Instead put tempo to slow, passing short, and raise time wasting slightly.

Usually works for me.

be a better manager ;)

nah i know what you mean , i stopped going teams in England , although it has started happening to me in my Werder game lost 5 out of the last 7 , thats more than the last two seasons :(

Board at Sunderland pumped my transfer budget up to £30million before January the first season. So on the 1st of January; Adriano, Otamendi, Cristian Rodriguez and Vukcevic all arrived :praise:

I must reiterate my love for this West Brom side.

I stayed extremely prudent in the last two seasons, bringing in free transfers and selling them on for huge profits.

After selling my successful nine free/cheap transfers for a profit of more than £19m at the start of my 3rd season, I went on a wee spending spree with the £48m budget available.

It's amazing what staying in the Premiership can do for you. My line up for this season looks like;

Vagner Love Milevskyi

Di Maria Davis Gago Bystrov

Bale Frey Miranda Sagna

Enyeama

Subs

Ramsey

Schneiderlin

Scharner

Zuiverloon

Rat

Morrison

Lewandowski

Schlaudraff

Rakitic

Djourou

Carson

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Nothing better than taking your team up a division in to the EPL, then taking a few years to establish yourself, satisfying as fuck :crywank:

Who were your free/cheap signings papa?

Fuck, must be about 30 of them :lol:

Michael Owen, Mariano Pernia, Tore Renguissen, Camara, Jakob Poulsen, Daminen Plessis to name just a few.

All cost me less than a million, all sold for a profit.

I have finally bought FM 2010...

Decided to see if I could overturn the SPL with Dundee United

Currently I have the following team

Banks

Doumbe Webster Kenneth Dixon

V.Meyde Hemdani Gomis Skacel

Goodwillie H.Camara

Currently played 7 games, won 5, drawn 1 and lost 1 in the league.

Really happy with the squad, also have a few other players up my sleeve :)

picture the scene :

Q/F of the UCl versus Milan first leg is in the San Siro, lose 6-0 . 2nd leg at half time the scoreline is 7-0 to my Werder team , with 5 minutes to go the score was still 7-0 ,guess the final score .......

7-3 and i lose 9-7 on aggregate :(

I need a new challenge. I thought Fulham might be a good one but I won the Prem at a canter and I didn't even have that good a team; I guess they just worked well together.

Any suggestions anyone?

My Sunderland squad of the 2nd season:

C.Gordon

P.Bardsley P.Diakate N.Otamendi G.McCarthey

L.Cana

Balboa P.Diakate N.Otamendi C.Rodriguez

S.Vukcevic D.Buonanotte

Adriano/Bent

I'm on the look out for 2 new full backs and a right winger as Balboa is currently only on loan, however he is surprising good. 8 assists in 14 games with 2 goals.

Had a disappointing season last year finishing 13th. This season i'm 2nd after 11 games, 4 points behind leaders Liverpool.

I finished 2nd with Dundee United in my second season, decided I took them as far as I could.

Resigned and took over at Wigan, who are in the Championship now, signed Jonathan Tuffey, Prince Bauben and David Goodwillie, I'm doing alright.

I noticed Walter will be retiring at the end of the season I'm currently in, call me unambitious but I will be applying for the Rangers job :pipe:

Too lazy too look through the whole thread :lol: but does anybody else think Kenny Miller is an absolute beast, i'm in my 2nd season, my first with Rangers and he's got 24 goals in 28 starts and its only January, is anybody else's Miller an absolute machine or is it just mine? :lol: