***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am absolutely fucking raging just now.

Finished the season with Roma and I had 3 games left to wrap up 3rd spot. Fucking lost 2 of them and drew the last game of the season. All of which were against lesser opposition. Can't believe I fucking threw 3rd place away and ended up finishing 4th, absolutely furious.

Fuck knows what happened, couldn't score at all and the whole team just played incredibly fucking shit!!!

Managing a team of fucking mongoloid bastards. I'll post up screenshots tomorrow as I want to go to bed now, I still can't believe I managed to throw 3rd place away. I thought I was going to fucking smash my computer off the wall. I am so fucking angry just now. :lol:

I sometimes hate this fucking game.

Beat Nottingham Forest in the play off final. :)

Got Buffel, Novo and Viera all coming on free transfers. Feilhaber and a few others coming in for a fee.

Anyone recommend any half decent defenders?

Here's the final league table.

wjwhm8.jpg

Finished level on points with Fiorentina, but finished behind them even though I had won more games and had a better goal difference. They must have got it through the games lost and goals conceded. Absolutely gutted I threw away 3rd place. I was 1 point behind Inter aswell at one point and I had been 3rd place since about January.

I'm pleased I scored the most goals in Serie A, but we conceded far too many and I'd like a water tight defence. Doni also made some horrible decisions, so I might look into buying a new keeper aswell.

Any suggestions?

Keepers: Samir Handanovic, Fernando Muslera, Andrea Consigli(sp?), Cedric Carrasso(sp?), Sergio Romero, Marco Amelia, Volkan Demirel.

Defenders: Christian Zapata, Mamadou Sakho, Issac Vorsah, Diego Lugano, Darijo Srna, Adil Rami, Simon Kjaer, Kamil Zayatte, Neven Subotic, Andreas Beck, the Berezutskiy brothers.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Computer crashed and I hadn't saved it in ages, can't be bothered playing it again :lol:

I got bored of newcastle and went City, I have a low attention span for any club that isnt Rangers... signed Srna, Kolarov and Villa taking up most of my budget :(

How much money do you get to spend at City?

I resigned from AC, after 4 very successful seasons! Automatically got offered the Barca job (tu) Got 135 million to spend - going to bring in some players from my AC team :D

I resigned from AC, after 4 very successful seasons! Automatically got offered the Barca job (tu) Got 135 million to spend - going to bring in some players from my AC team :D

I did that in one of my games :lol:

Was Dundee United for two seasons, finished 4th, then finished 2nd behind Rangers.

Decided to leave, and became manager of recently relegated Wigan, signed Goodwillie, Swanson, Bauben and Tuffey.

Then got bored of it in October that season.

I got bored of newcastle and went City, I have a low attention span for any club that isnt Rangers... signed Srna, Kolarov and Villa taking up most of my budget :(

How much money do you get to spend at City?

I had a £75M starting budget, played around with the wages to get it upto £85M, havent sold anyone bar Garrido for £5M or so. Spent £50M on Villa, £10M on Kolarov and £25M on Srna

Im second in march 1 point behind Celtic.

In january i signed Griffiths, Goodwillie, Conway and Scott Arfield.

3 old firm games in, drew the first one 0-0 the new year one 4-4 and the edu one 2-2

Got them in the Scottish Cup semi soon as well.