***The Official Unirea Urziceni v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I am forgetting that we have absolutely no chance of ever scoring again unless we play Boyd.

i detect a slight hint of sarcasm in your voice

So am I Jardy.

With the way some people are talking, you'd think I was telling the truth!

I wish he was playing. (tu)

If the conditions are as bad as it is said, they would suit Boyd a lot better than Miller or Lafferty, both of whoms first touch is a shy, it's all to do with the ball holding up in the wet, suits Boyd down to T.

If the conditions are as bad as it is said, they would suit Boyd a lot better than Miller or Lafferty, both of whoms first touch is a shy, it's all to do with the ball holding up in the wet, suits Boyd down to T.

Boyd's first touch is shite!

Also, if its as cold as they say, Boyd might well freeze to death unless!

I could not agree with you more the shite is in the back of the oppositions net.... :rolleyes:

Although I am forgetting that we have absolutely no chance of ever scoring again unless we play Boyd.

Well done Columbo (tu)

whats with the attitude, this because im dumping you an the 5th?

Lineup confirmed from Romania:

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :weir: :wilson: :papac:

:mcculloch:

:Naismith: :davis: :thomson: :lafferty:

:miller:

Looks like we are getting f***** in Europe once again. How the hell do Lafferty and Mcculloch justify a start on recent performances? When is Boyd going to be given a chance? He may not be perfect but he is a lot better than half the total wasters we have in the team at the moment. Same old crap formation, same old crap lineup, same old crap performance and inevitably the same old crap result. When is Walter going to bloody learn. I am raging and not looking forward getting humped by a load of amateurs (again). :mad:

Well done Columbo (tu)

Im going on the 5th :pipe:

Its because you are showing no confidence tonight.

Im blocking all negativity out!

Lineup confirmed from Romania:

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :weir: :wilson: :papac:

:mcculloch:

:Naismith: :davis: :thomson: :lafferty:

:miller:

Looks like we are getting f***** in Europe once again. How the hell do Lafferty and Mcculloch justify a start on recent performances? When is Boyd going to be given a chance? He may not be perfect but he is a lot better than half the total wasters we have in the team at the moment. Same old crap formation, same old crap lineup, same old crap performance and inevitably the same old crap result. When is Walter going to bloody learn. I am raging and not looking forward getting humped by a load of amateurs (again). :mad:

Your positivity is refreshing

Obviously that just isn't true, but i'd go along with the consensus that Boyd had earned a place in tonight's team over the last couple of games or so.

What Lafferty has done to earn a place over him i'll never know.

Well done Columbo (tu)

Im going on the 5th :pipe:

Its because you are showing no confidence tonight.

Im blocking all negativity out!

get a room ya pair of queerhawks :craphead:

should have went 4-4-2 with boy and miller up to top.

this team arent any better than the dross we play each week in the SPL,sure they beat us 4-1 but that was a freak show that night.

at least rothen isnt playing after that horror show.

Suddenly the confidence i had in us has disappeared, after hearing the starting 11 :power_of_anguish:

Could be alot worse. Its decent side.

We have 3 strikers on the park

We are shoehorning players into a backward system, it gets a (td)

Nearly every team in Europe uses the system

Yeah but one thing other teams do is play players in there right position and set up 4-3-3, not set up ultra defensively with two strikers slapped out at left wing and at defensive mid.

Shocking starting line up for me (td)

Do you expect anything else from Walter. Ever since he returned his tactics his tactics have been poor. I cant even remember a single match were he actually played everyone in their correct position.