Lee - ''We can qualify''

Amac9

Seriously? Dear fucking god Lee, just fuck off to another club won't you? I dislike McCulloch more than Kenny Miller.

agree. He really annoys me. He nneds a change of scenery and I need a change of scenery too...like not seeing him play for us again

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another well informed, indeed, well formed post from you Papa?

Mate, it's 3.15 in the morning.

You're not getting any Plato or Aristotle-type posts from me in this sleepy stupor of mine.

In fact, bed is calling.

Then... go to bed? :21:

Listen mate... You're young. Get educated.. make a difference in the world? Don't write your thesis on Football? Write it on perhaps the civil rights struggle? On why Rosa Parks did not get off the bus in Alabama? Trust me, it is a good story. BUT...

So is the success of the Clyde. The most successful engineering 'place' on the planet. And.. the 'workers' went to...?

You are taking the easy route. Stand up and be counted. Write something that matters.

Write something that 'brings' Rangers into society --- not because of it.

Cheers!

In another day, we can talk about the greatest shipbuiling empire of all time. The Clyde, Weirs, Cathcart, John Browns, etc.

NOW THAT is a story. And, it is where our support came from.

If you think that's bad, read this: http://www.heraldscotland.com:80/sport/spl...points-1.930581

This shite from Lafferty absolutely did my nut in! Do your talking on the pitch, Kyle - it was painfully obvious who the better side over two legs was, and it sure as hell wasn't us! :angry: :angry::angry::

Lafferty felt Rangers had proved they are a far more talented squad than Unirea.

“We knew if we came here and worked as hard as them, we’d let our football do the talking. We have far better footballers in the squad than them. They are just a hard-working, well-organised team.

“We came out tonight organised and worked our socks off for each other as a team and we were very unlucky.”

Fuckin rent a gub strikes again.

He like Thommo,Lafferty,Miller,Davis and Naismith were fuckin rotten last night...couldnae string 2 passes together against a St Johnstone type side....

After his goal you know it means he's in the side Saturday.......waste of fresh air that guy.

He like Thommo,Lafferty,Miller,Davis and Naismith were fuckin rotten last night...couldnae string 2 passes together against a St Johnstone type side....

After his goal you know it means he's in the side Saturday.......waste of fresh air that guy.

M8, I'm seriously ready to chop my own head off watching this lot - don't know how much more of this I can stomach. Then Lafferty saying we were the better side. Fucking hell, that doesn't sound like sour grapes, does it? :rolleyes: These guys need a serious reality check.

M8, I'm seriously ready to chop my own head off watching this lot - don't know how much more of this I can stomach. Then Lafferty saying we were the better side. Fucking hell, that doesn't sound like sour grapes, does it? :rolleyes: These guys need a serious reality check.

Worst Rangers side i've seen in years bud.

Thank Fuck Seville have already qualified...can you imagine the damage they would do if they had to beat us.??

aw fur fuck sake! shut the fuck up Lee, do your talking on the fucking park! :anguish: Christ.

He did, he scored :craphead:

bingo!

Still, had to be a bunch of tools abusing him. No need for it after tonight, although am sure some are relieved that they scored late on, or we would have had Lee McCulloch - Match Winner, am sure that would have stuck in the throat.

Still, he cant pass, tackle, shoot or move aye? :lol:

Without McGregor, Wilson and McCulloch we would have lost last night so he has a right to come out and say what he wants. I still believe 4 points will be enough for us to Qualify.

Beat Stuttgart and get a draw in Sevilla when they play the reserve team.

I gotta keep believing!

Maybe lee could read all the whiney pish on here and that will beat and optimism out of him……

Maybe he should forget about reading/writing/soundbiting and do his talking on the pitch.

Maybe lee could read all the whiney pish on here and that will beat and optimism out of him……

And noone whines like you eh.

Never known anyone else who comes on here just to argue and disagree with everything anyone else has said.

Do you think we'll beat Stutgart and Seville.??

Do you think Lee McCulloch talks sense when quoted after every game??

Do you think we should have no opinion on a way below averge footballer who comes on after every game with the same bullshit quotes.??

Maybe he should forget about reading/writing/soundbiting and do his talking on the pitch.

Scored a goal didn't he? :disappointment:

Does absolutely fuck all but score a fluke goal.

That reminds me of someone else in the squad...

Without McGregor, Wilson and McCulloch we would have lost last night so he has a right to come out and say what he wants. I still believe 4 points will be enough for us to Qualify.

Beat Stuttgart and get a draw in Sevilla when they play the reserve team.

I gotta keep believing!

Would that not give us 6 points? :unsure:

Um? as was said before, he did last night haha

Lee McCulloch was fucking rank, one of the main reasons they got so many shots in on our goal from long range, yet people are willing to forget that because of a flukey goal that their keeper fucked up.

Low standards indeed.

Lee McCulloch was fucking rank, one of the main reasons they got so many shots in on our goal from long range, yet people are willing to forget that because of a flukey goal that their keeper fucked up.

Low standards indeed.

Not really, but, I think the problem here is, he is one who scored, would have been matchwinner, so, its hardly a surprise that he was interviewed.

Low standards are the order of the moment with us at the moment, none of it justifies the pathetic childish posts on this (and no doubt other) threads towards him, given he actually contributed to a point by scoring, if he HADNT we would have lost. He is one of the few that should be excused grief today

Seems so obvious, but, some are obviously blinded by personal hatred no doubt born out of their superior knowledge I imagine

I hate seeing an awful performance overlooked because of a goal scored.

McBoyd's been using the same arguement for Boyd so much that he's unaware he's now using it for other players too. J/K McBoyd :pipe:.

Low standards indeed.

Not really, but, I think the problem here is, he is one who scored, would have been matchwinner, so, its hardly a surprise that he was interviewed.

Low standards are the order of the moment with us at the moment, none of it justifies the pathetic childish posts on this (and no doubt other) threads towards him, given he actually contributed to a point by scoring, if he HADNT we would have lost. He is one of the few that should be excused grief today

Seems so obvious, but, some are obviously blinded by personal hatred no doubt born out of their superior knowledge I imagine

He couldn't find five yard passes, couldn't control the ball, didn't know when to sit or press, tackled Davis on the halfway line when we were about to break...

He'd get a 4/10 for that performance from me, along with Thomson.

Low standards indeed.

He couldn't find five yard passes, couldn't control the ball, didn't know when to sit or press, tackled Davis on the halfway line when we were about to break...

He'd get a 4/10 for that performance from me, along with Thomson.

For me, that can apply to most of the team mate, he at least contributed a positive.

Barring Wilson and McGregor, and perhaps Naismith, I am struggling to find others who shone, the rest were mediocre to poor, and if anything, far more deserving of peoples vitriol, since some obviously need to do that to make themselves feel better about life (not counting ou in that of course)