Naismith?

Have any fellow bears,noticed how many times he slips/falls? In every game ,any theories?

For all his failings he contributes much more than the one trick pony with no end result ! And wants to play for Scotland, the Country of his birth ! :sherlock:

He runs about mad for 90 plus minutes and I am sure he slips a lot because of how fast he runs, but it's a shame he can't trap or control a beach ball, but he is young so I am sure Ally will give him some tips...................................Follow...........................Follow..

............................Colin

He's not been able to handle the step up from Kilmarnock to Rangers, that's the bottom line. Bad luck with an injury but we can't keep using that as an excuse.

My feelings exactly but I didn't want to post it as a lot of bears seem to love Naisy as a player....................Follow.......................Follow...................

Colin

I said this in another thread, but it can't help being played in a different position every single game you start. This applies to other players as well, not just Naismith.

That can't always be used as an excuse especially when so many of the basics seem to be lacking, similar case with Lafferty.

A player with poor technique,unable to run with the ball without looking at it,poor control and for someone who should have a low centre of gravity falls very often, although a lot of this is when he jumps to avoid potential tackles.

He played well in very short burst at Killie and did nothing for long spells in games,playing for a team with expectation is different and he is a trier but not top of the table quality.