Scotland Football Team

Scottish football is an embarrasment, we should be looking at emerging nations on how to nuture future takent yet all we get is the same old limited pish.

Burley is a useless cunt who isn't string enough to stand up to the halfwits that run the SFA, scotland need someone to plan them properly from the ground up.

So... do Scotland fans deserve better?

Yes we do. We are not a particularly good team, but the performances under Burley are selling ourselves short.

Spot on, I'm not expecting a win vs Brazil but what we've been given is shocking.

So... do Scotland fans deserve better?

Yes we do. We are not a particularly good team, but the performances under Burley are selling ourselves short.

The same group of players is there that was available under eck and smith and look how well that team were playing together only thing that has changed is Burley

I used to love Scotland games when Walter or Big Eck was in charge, it was buzzing when they took us up to 14th in FIFA rankings

And where have we gone under Burley? Right back down the order again, its not on!

Naw they dinny fuck the Tartan Army.

Burley why play dumb, dumber and dumbest at the back, fuck my blind dug can see that they can't defend.

Lee Wallace should be starting before Danny Fox for a start.

McMannus, enough said :anguish:

Caldwell, I don't know how this cunt pulls on a Scotland jerzey ahead of Davie Weir, may not be the fastesr at least he can defend ffs.

Burley why play dumb, dumber and dumbest at the back, fuck my blind dug can see that they can't defend.

Caldwell, I don't know how this cunt pulls on a Scotland jerzey ahead of Davie Weir, may not be the fastesr at least he can defend ffs.

Marshalll in goal Mmm

Marshalll in goal Mmm

Don't think he had a chance with the first one, smashed into the wet surface.

Second goal canny remember.

Third goal, shite defending and tbf goalie wasn't at fault.