'Boyd is no Larsson'

J_RFC87

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Larsson scored the goals and put in the effort. He was 20x fitter than Boyd and could out run him all day. lets be honest, Boyd wouldnt even make it in the barca or man utd squad never mind get a game i doubt he will even be playing professional football when he is in his mid 30's

makes it all the more embarrasing the big man is gonae break his record in less games :sherlock:

remember though larswipe played in the leauge with teams like Dunfermline who lie down to teams :craphead:

it wont be in less games, larsson scored 158 goals in 186 games

boyds played 275 games so far so i dont know why everybodys sayin hes gona do it in less games lol

It would be tragic if anyone convinces themselves that Boyd outscoring Larsson will make him superior in any aspect.

There are alot of pathetic people on here. (yes I know I'm one of them but at least I'm not delusional)

:lol:

Quite simply, for your small brain,

larsson played for the scum

Boyd plays for Rangers

That makes him INSTANTLY superior in more ways than one

end of fucking story :sherlock:

:clap: :clap:

Larsson scored the goals and put in the effort. He was 20x fitter than Boyd and could out run him all day. lets be honest, Boyd wouldnt even make it in the barca or man utd squad never mind get a game i doubt he will even be playing professional football when he is in his mid 30's

makes it all the more embarrasing the big man is gonae break his record in less games :sherlock:

remember though larswipe played in the leauge with teams like Dunfermline who lie down to teams :craphead:

it wont be in less games, larsson scored 158 goals in 186 games

boyds played 275 games so far so i dont know why everybodys sayin hes gona do it in less games lol

fair paly mate but what does it matter? 1 is a Rangers player and the other was at the beasts so why compare. Its not like we say Super Ally was on another planet to any there strikers. Considering Ally is the greatest striker ever produced

Larrson could score against anyone in the world.

How do you know that?

He's scored against some of the highest profile clubs and countries.

Therefore he could score against anyone in the world?

Yes.

I wish I hadn't started challenging such a dumb statement as 'Larrson could score against anyone in the world'. I could just as well assert that so could Boyd.

Until somebody does score against everyone in the world it's just a baseless assumption.

Sounds good though, impressive if you don't think too hard.

He's scored against some of the highest profile clubs and countries.

Therefore he could score against anyone in the world?

Yes.

I wish I hadn't started challenging such a dumb statement as 'Larrson could score against anyone in the world'. I could just as well assert that so could Boyd.

Until somebody does score against everyone in the world it's just a baseless assumption.

Sounds good though, impressive if you don't think too hard.

Jeezo , i could score against everyone in the World ffs

Larsson didn't actually score that many goals against top class opposition, even when he was at Barca and Man Utd. Obviously you need to be a really good player to play for both those sides, but a lot of his goals did come playing for a dominant Old Firm team in the SPL, something Boyd has never quite been part of.

It's not baseless. Larsson was able to score against quality opposition, not just at Celtic. Boyd on the other hand hasn't been able to. So that doesn't really work.

If someone scored against everyone in the world, no one would say he could, they would say he has.

I knew from the moment you posted that this is exactly were it would end up. I guess that's what to expect from a child.

cant wait till boyd beats his record to see if we get a four page pullout of all his goals like rebel and sun done for larsson

if he does then he is a better goalscorer and thats a fact

Both at their peak....who would you pick for your team?...and take off the blue tinted specs m8

I know who I would...Larsson was world class Boyd is an ok club player who cannot score in the big games....I like Boyd but he is no Larsson

It's not baseless. Larsson was able to score against quality opposition, not just at Celtic. Boyd on the other hand hasn't been able to. So that doesn't really work.

If someone scored against everyone in the world, no one would say he could, they would say he has.

I knew from the moment you posted that this is exactly were it would end up. I guess that's what to expect from a child.

Oh aren't you the big clever adult, I'm so jealous.

But OC could score against anyone in the world.

FACT!

There's no point in being biased towards Rangers on an internet forum full of Rangers fans. Larsson was in a different league to Boyd no matter how many goals he scores and everybody knows that.

Compare Larrson to Gazza, De Boer or Laudrup if you wanna talk about pure class.

There's no point in being biased towards Rangers on an internet forum full of Rangers fans. Larsson was in a different league to Boyd no matter how many goals he scores and everybody knows that.

Compare Larrson to Gazza, De Boer or Laudrup if you wanna talk about pure class.

Agree m8...now we are talking about WORLD CLASS players!!!