£12 for replayed Dundee Utd game

TannochsideBear

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUNDEE UNITED have confirmed to Rangers that supporters attending the rearranged Tannadice fixture on December 15 will face a charge of £12.

The original match on November 1 fell victim to the weather when referee Mike Tumilty decided that heavy rain throughout the day had lef the pitch unplayable by half time.

It was a frustrating afternoon for the travelling Light Blues who had seen their side take a 1-0 first half lead through Steven Davis before the game was abandoned.

Supporters were originally told to retain their ticket stubs from the original match, but United have since confirmed that those stubs will hold no value for the repeat fixture on December 15.

A statement on the Tannadice club's website said: "After careful consideration of all factors, the club has taken the decision to reduce prices by some 50% across the board, rather than charge full pricing together with a part exchange or refund value attached to any ticket stubs from the game abandoned at half time on 1 November.

"For the avoidance of doubt, these ticket stubs carry no value in terms of part exchange or refund."

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/article...2254024_1876974

To me that statement suggest utd have told Rangers they are charging for the game rather than asking us. It'll will be interesting to see if Rangers insist on charging everyone allocated a ticket in the away scheme or if they will people to buy them if they want one.

Go to the match, Roar on the Bears, Another fine rendition of TBB, 3 points thank you...

and sneak in a bit of vandalism where you can, make Dundee Utd pay from THEIR pocket for ripping US off (tu)

*cringes*

That is unreal.

My only thought is they still need to pay for policing/stewarding etc, but even then forcing people who will have to pay for travel, food and have already paid in full to pay again is disgraceful.

They are ripping the piss, their fans just take another voucher from their season book thus pay feck all extra - we fork out another 12 quid, travel , expenses. Doesn't really stack up <cr>

I'm sure their was something on our official site saying stubs would be valid - bloody going back on their word :angry:

and sneak in a bit of vandalism where you can, make Dundee Utd pay from THEIR pocket for ripping US off (tu)

Great thing to say, and do doh doh doh doh

If you plan on doing that, then stay at home - it's people like you that give the Rangers fans a bad name.

Go to the match, Roar on the Bears, Another fine rendition of TBB, 3 points thank you...

Are you not the boy who's concerned about us getting into bother for singing the only version of The Billy Boys?!

Your concern obviously doesn't stretch to avaoiding front page pictures of fans ripping more seats up....doh

It seems to me that there could be a legal issue here.

When all is said and done I have paid to see a football match, and haven't seen one.

In normal circumstances I would be entitled to a refund if I don't get what I have paid for....

Problem is: If the ticket doesn't say so, then I don't think you have a chance.

It seems to me that there could be a legal issue here.

When all is said and done I have paid to see a football match, and haven't seen one.

In normal circumstances I would be entitled to a refund if I don't get what I have paid for....

this is exactly what i was thinking at the end of the day youve paid for a product and have only recieved half of it citiziens advice could tell you