MW2 Pet Hates?

papaguy51

i seem to have an awful of pet hates with this game. Dont like people ending things with a nuke even thought it always got my team the win so far. I would rather fight to the end. Hate time limits on the games as well, again would rather fight to the end whether it takes 10mins or 20. Cant stand people with microphones either especialy dumb english girls whos voices just get inside my head. Hate being shoved into a team deathmatch halfway through the game or even worse last night i hadnt taken 2 steps into a new game and it was over!!! The thing that pisses me off the most though is the delay in the game as its being played online. So many times i think i have fired half a dozen shots at someone and still get killed yet when i view the killcam when i die i have only fired one shot before i get killed. Maybe games are always like this, i am new to online gaming. Awesome game regardless and well worth the money

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was addicted to Cod 4, I played it online nearly every day, was 10th prestige level 55.

I couldn't wait for MW2 to be released, even cued up on release day to get it.

It was/is the biggest let down ever, the maps are shit, everyone camps like pussies to get chopper gunner or pavelow, evryones obsessed with their kd ratios and dont try to capture objetives..

Cod4 > MW2

Hate it.

I used to detest the heartbeat sensor. drove me mad how everyone seemed to know where i was all the time, but now i have unlocked one its brilliant :D

I just make myself as undetecable as possible. Silenced gun with heartbeat sensor. silentfoot steps and cold blooded perks :)

I fucking detest when you have got cold-blooded on and the enemy have a chopper gunner or similar and someone in your team keeps following you about when he hasn't got it on. Same with a predator missile aswell!

Also for me it seems some games it just chooses if you will do well or not..

Like I can go into games and shoot them like once and they die(as if I was playing hardcore) yet it takes me ages to die. Other times it is the opposite way about..

As for camping I hate it! It's not so bad when it is individuals as it is normally only like one a team but when you play teams that just camp, it's a nightmare!

and noob tubes don't bother me in the slightest..part of the game plus I do it aswell..THUMPER!

I used to detest the heartbeat sensor. drove me mad how everyone seemed to know where i was all the time, but now i have unlocked one its brilliant :D

I just make myself as undetecable as possible. Silenced gun with heartbeat sensor. silentfoot steps and cold blooded perks :)

I hate characters like you, the silenced gun is fair enough cos the it just sounds sexy :clap: but the heartbeat sensor does ma tits in. Ninja pro loyal.

I haven't been killed with a noob tube once, I don't see the complaints about that.

Some of the spawn points are still a bit dodgy, I've spawned into gunfire before :anguish:

Really into this one, so little to choose between this and COD4 in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

People who use all these terms, "noob tubing", "boosting" etc...

That's gay, don't do it.

If your at war in real life and you use your grenade launcher the battle doesn't stop and someone goes "stop noob tubin you dick!".

Don't do it kids, it makes me wanna "noob tube" you more.

I haven't been killed with a noob tube once, I don't see the complaints about that.

Some of the spawn points are still a bit dodgy, I've spawned into gunfire before :anguish:

Really into this one, so little to choose between this and COD4 in my opinion.

lucky you, i get killed by them all the time, really pisses me off. Most of the time its not even being aimed at me, i just run past a team mate and its been aimed at him but i get killed as well :angry:

• 3 weeks later...

A hate how u pay £10.99 for maps and don't get to pick what u play if a should be able to play what ever mode a want to instead of them pickin them for me does anyone know if this is gonna change

I was addicted to Cod 4, I played it online nearly every day, was 10th prestige level 55.

I couldn't wait for MW2 to be released, even cued up on release day to get it.

It was/is the biggest let down ever, the maps are shit, everyone camps like pussies to get chopper gunner or pavelow, evryones obsessed with their kd ratios and dont try to capture objetives..

Cod4 > MW2

Hate it.

Is this me?