Bougherra is planning to Leave in January.

kasabian101

The architect who's working on my house at the moment is Algerian and is best friends with Boogie. He told me about an hour ago that Boogie will definitely be leaving for England or France in January. The guy is 40 odd and doesn't seem like the bullshitting type.

Sorry to be the bearer of bullshit.

and so you should be :pierre:

my step dad is algerian and I asked him to find out what bougherra's plans are, he told me he spoke to his dad who is a goat farmer in algiers and he says he plans to lose his passport again, get another injury in training and leave in january, he doesnt seem like the bull shitting type.

the only part of the above statement that is true is that my stepdad is algerian, make of it what you will

The architect who's working on my house at the moment is Algerian and is best friends with Boogie. He told me about an hour ago that Boogie will definitely be leaving for England or France in January. The guy is 40 odd and doesn't seem like the bullshitting type.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Oh surely to god no? That'll be the end of Rangers Football Club.

Haha. Love some of the replies. I'm just telling you what this guy told me. One of Boogies best friends - Thats a good enough source for me! I don't want to be right but im guaranteeing you that boogie is LEAVING IN JAN.

I will believe you [maybe] when Bougherra tells you in person. :pierre: