Whittaker and Papac

Tumshie

Whittaker defensive work is absolutley brutal. Can't tackle and gets caught out of position so many time. I think that 4 or 5 goals in the Champions League this season have came from that same position.

Papac seems to have this cult following at Ibrox and I've got no fuckin idea why. He wants to go forward and support the like Davie Robertson and Arthur Numan. Great. But unlike Robertson and Numan he seems content to jog back while Stuttgart broke and dragged Danny Wilson out of position, which is where their 2nd came from. Over in Stuttgart the exact same thing happened.

Would drop the 2 of them for Pittodrie on Saturday

To be honest am starting to see why Walter preferd Broadfoot over Whittaker. Whittaker should just face up to the fact he aint a defender, put him up into midfield or even better in the stands.

Papac was truely woeful last night.

for pittodrie i would go with

little wilson bougherra smith

To be honest am starting to see why Walter preferd Broadfoot over Whittaker. Whittaker should just face up to the fact he aint a defender, put him up into midfield or even better in the stands.

I know mate it amazes me that Papac gets a free ride from most of the support while Whittaker gets dogs abuse. The 2 of them are as bad as each other

I know mate it amazes me that Papac gets a free ride from most of the support while Whittaker gets dogs abuse. The 2 of them are as bad as each other

Papac can cope with his primary role as a defender - defending. Papac doesn't get torn a new one 80% of the time a wide man runs at him. He was caught upfield for the second last night, but when he broke forward surely Thomson / McCulloch should've spotted that and covered for him.

I hate saying it about any Rangers player...

But despite his occasional on-form days (Hamilton), since I remember way back at the Kaunas home game Steve Whittaker has honestly been one of the worst players of technical quality i've ever seen at Ibrox.

Two of the worst fullbacks in European football!

Steven Whittaker aint good enough for Hibs, so why is he playing at this level - he even struggles at SPL level and is taken apart every game.

How many times have we conceded a goal as a result of a crossed ball, that Sasa Papac has been caught napping. Neither a defensive or attacking fullback!

Kyle Lavotary is a complete and utter waste of a shirt 6 foot 4 with absolutely no impact @ corners free kicks etc , but must play cos Walter paid a lot of money for him ( & cant cross a baw into the area from 20 yards oot ) i really hope i am wrong & he scores a few goals this season but i doubt it very much .He is pish.

completely agree about whittaker, out of his depth and a terrible defender. a bit harsh on papac tho, technically a good footballer and at least he can defend unlike whittaker. admittedly, not the best going forward but lets remember like many other players at rangers is not playing in his natural position. i think hes done not too bad a job at left back and has had more decent games than poor ones.