The Dundee Utd Chairman retorts at Bain over rearranged game!

Boab

I would be against that mate.

A poor away support might motivate them to play better.

Why penalise our players on the day? Our away support can be like an extra man.

If Wattie's multi-million pound, millionnaire players cannot beat Dundee Hibernian without an away support then there is little hope for us.

I'd like to see us flex our muscles a little bit. We have a lot more power than people think.

We're a football team, who should be concerned with flexing our muscles on the park, and supporters who should be the 12th man, not worrying about the finances of pishy provincial clubs.

Rangers MUST win that match, and we should be there as supporters roaring the Champions on not handicapping them by not turning up!!! :rangers:

Don't start your pish again.

If someone chooses not to be shat on by Dundee Utd, it's up to them. Who the fuck are you to decide what people should and shouldnt do?!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His ground should be boycotted, i wouldn't give that fanny another penny.

Not turning up to an away match is a pish way to land a blow on the opposition team, let alone a manner in which to support your own team.

Follow Follow we will follow Rangers

Everywhere, anywhere, unless-we're-ripped-off-for-an-abandoned gaaaame!

Dundee hamilton....

Each to his own but sometimes extreme measures have to be taken.

No team should take our fanbase for granted.

If Wattie's multi-million pound, millionnaire players cannot beat Dundee Hibernian without an away support then there is little hope for us.

I'd like to see us flex our muscles a little bit. We have a lot more power than people think.

We're a football team, who should be concerned with flexing our muscles on the park, and supporters who should be the 12th man, not worrying about the finances of pishy provincial clubs.

Rangers MUST win that match, and we should be there as supporters roaring the Champions on not handicapping them by not turning up!!! :rangers:

If someone chooses not to be shat on by Dundee Utd, it's up to them. Who the fuck are you to decide what people should and shouldnt do?!

Oh look, once again all opinions allowed except mine

GTF :wanker:

And yet there are still Bears who would give this shower their hard-earned......

I phoned up today to get tickets for me and my flatmate as a b'day pressie for him. I couldnt go to the first one so am going to this one. However I am not going to spend one single penny inside their shite excuse of a stadium.

You can GTF ya smelly wee cunt, GTF and wash your fucking clothes.

So you think that telling people what they 'should' do is having an opinion? doh

You go if you want, other people can make up their own minds.

You've read that and you still want to hand more money over to Thomson?

You have the backbone of a slug.

And yet there are still Bears who would give this shower their hard-earned......

You're right, some on here are supporting the team at Tannadice next week, some are deserting them...

Its up to each and every fan to count themselves into either group for this massive game - which is going to be built up like hell in the next few weeks in the media.

These are just the opening salvos no doubt.

It is up to the individual mate.

Do as you wish.

Personally I want to be there to see the smiles wiped off their faces.

You're right, some on here are supporting the team at Tannadice next week, some are deserting them...

Its up to each and every fan to count themselves into either group for this massive game - which is going to be built up like hell in the next few weeks in the media.

Will you be there supporting the team on Saturday?

So you think that telling people what they 'should' do is having an opinion? doh

em. yes. It's my opinion.

Since when were opinions on what Rangers fans "should do" outlawed on a Rangers fans forum? doh

When they're so obviously wrong.

I know alot of people going to this who did go to the first game but aren't particuarly happy about it

The lure of supporting the Gers is too much, we'll still have a decent turn out up there

Do as you wish.

Of course it is. But when i have some idiot telling me that i am "deserting" the team, bearing in mind i have missed 1 match all season, then you can see why i get annoyed.

Comments like that from the United Chairman only strenghtens my resolve to hit this mob in the pocket, where it hurts most.

By the sounds of things he goes to about 3 away games a season and treats anyone who doesn't go as a "lesser" fan than him.

Hes fast became the biggest clown on the board.

By the sounds of things he goes to about 3 away games a season and treats anyone who doesn't go as a "lesser" fan than him.

He's a fucking idiot.

Thinks he can dictate to everyone else how to be a proper Rangers fan.

Sing my version of 'The Billy boys'...'Come to Dundee because I think you should'

Do as you wish.

Of course it is. But when i have some idiot telling me that i am "deserting" the team, bearing in mind i have missed 1 match all season, then you can see why i get annoyed.

Comments like that from the United Chairman only strenghtens my resolve to hit this mob in the pocket, where it hurts most.

I see your point mate. You are are certainly not "deserting" the team. You are making a stand for what you think is right.

But I won't let the words of that wee prick or his tight fisted attitude (both of which are aimed at splitting our support) stop me from following my team.

I would just charge that mob about £50 for their next game at Ibrox, see how they like it!

I won't be there due to them re-charging us, but I can understand why some Bears will be there regardless. No-one should be told what they should and shouldn't do though.

I would just charge that mob about £50 for their next game at Ibrox, see how they like it!

I won't be there due to them re-charging us, but I can understand why some Bears will be there regardless. No-one should be told what they should and shouldn't do though.

(tu)

Exactly, people from both sides of the argument having a go at each other and its a fucking joke

He's a fucking idiot.

Thinks he can dictate to everyone else how to be a proper Rangers fan.

Ever since the annoucement there have been countless posts filling his forum along the lines of this:

His ground should be boycotted, i wouldn't give that fanny another penny.

all judging Rangers fans who choose to go to the game, stating fans shouldnt be going to the game...

So explain why is it unfair to make a judgement on fans who choose NOT to go to the game?

Why can one side say what fans should do, but the other side cant?

Try a sensible answer to that rather than the usual abuse please.