Jerome Rothen

Muff

I thought he was still in Paris recovering. But other players who have contracted swine flu, have recovered a lot quicker.

IMO, his Rangers career is over.

For years we've been crying out for a quality winger that can swing a cross in from the left. We sign one and play him on the right!

He had no pace. :anguish:

Neither does Beckham!

For years we've been crying out for a quality winger that can swing a cross in from the left. We sign one and play him on the right!

Neither does Beckham!

Neither does Stevie Smith more importantly.

What does Stevie Smith actually have? I have no fucking idea.

Neither does Beckham!

Scottishness. I don't even know if that's a word, but it fucking should be!

Neither does Beckham!

He must have touched the ball about 3 times the whole game, can't believe Beasley was took off before him

Don't want to get into a Rothen bashing session, but he didn't put in anything particularly good in his time here. Don't think he has as much as an assist to his name.

But anyway, I read he doesn't have swine flu but that he was still sick.

His performances weren't good enough Kev, I can't argue with that, but what chance did the guy have?

he obviously has read the situation ,and seen smith and co. as a joke ,and is HAPPY TO PICK A BIG WAGE UP courtesy of SMITH thank you very much..

another great smith signing ,speaks volumes for those "9nro we love smith" fans

I'd have hoped for him to get more chances then he has done especially when you consider the shite Walter Smith has constantly picked in his time here. He showed glimpses of his capability in a couple of games and the Unirea game was a disaster on all levels so for Smith to single out Rothen as the one to be permanently dropped was a disgrace.

People are quick to turn on Rothen since he's a frenchman yet so many defend Kyle Lafferty because he's a good ulsterboy. I'm not pointing the finger at anyone in particular but generally Lafferty seems to have quite a lot of defenders while Rothen has basically none.

His performances may not have been good enough, but how many other players have? The likes of McCulloch, Whittaker, Lafferty, Thomson, Miller....continue to put in bullshit performances, yet never/very rarely get dropped!

The favouritism and stubborness on the manager's part is shocking.

His performances may not have been good enough, but how many other players have? The likes of McCulloch, Whittaker, Lafferty, Thomson, Miller....continue to put in bullshit performances, yet never/very rarely get dropped!

The favouritism and stubborness on the manager's part is shocking.

Despite their many limitations, those guys work their arses off for the team and get stuck in when needed, whereas Roethen is a non-trier and a shitebag. His last team were desperate to get rid of him, and let us have him gratis, no wage contribution needed. The guy is a waste of a jersey and if he never plays for us again i'll be a happy bear.