Boyd's celebration

easterhouse64

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we all know its coming soon, hopefully at tattie central. what about he sticks it past the prancing pole to put us in front, he then wheels away arms outstretched to his side, tounge hanging out (mock larrsson). stops in his tacks , turns to the bead rattling fans and bows. i thank you W.A.T.P

If only he had twitter! Then we could tell him. This idea is genius! :sherlock:

http://twitter.com/krisboydrfc :sherlock:

Doesn't seem like he uses it much, not sure if its real mind.

Nah thats a fake, Edu is often saying that him and Beasley are only two at Rangers that use twitter, and keep trying to get more of them on.

we all know its coming soon, hopefully at tattie central. what about he sticks it past the prancing pole to put us in front, he then wheels away arms outstretched to his side, tounge hanging out (mock larrsson). stops in his tacks , turns to the bead rattling fans and bows. i thank you W.A.T.P

If only he had twitter! Then we could tell him. This idea is genius! :sherlock:

http://twitter.com/krisboydrfc :sherlock:

Doesn't seem like he uses it much, not sure if its real mind.

It's got bio: striker for GLASGOW Rangers doh

Boyd score at Paradise?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What do you mean? Kris Boyd scores at Ibrox every week. :pipe:

This thick monobrowed tattie muncher has registered a grand total of, wait for it, THIRTY TWO accounts on RM :lol:

What a sad bastard.

Boyd score at Paradise?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This thick monobrowed tattie muncher has registered a grand total of, wait for it, THIRTY TWO accounts on RM :lol:

What a sad bastard.

He loves RM more than he loves his own team.

Boyd score at Paradise?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a sad bastard.

aww is it that bargeddiebear cunt?

Even if he plays against them, i wouldnt hold out much hope. He's scored 12 league goals this season, with a grand total of 1 goal coming against top 6 opposition. Thats why some of us, while appreciating the fact a a goal's a goal and that in our current state we need him, aint too fussed about Kris Boyd.

Even if he plays against them, i wouldnt hold out much hope. He's scored 12 league goals this season, with a grand total of 1 goal coming against top 6 opposition. Thats why some of us, while appreciating the fact a a goal's a goal and that in our current state we need him, aint too fussed about Kris Boyd.

Honest to fuck, what is it with people. He is going to break the record held by the wee caramac bastard. He is going to be in the record books. The record will state Kris Boyd scored x amount of goals. It wont say but only x amount were against the top 6. Get a fucking life enjoy the glory and get yer beeds away. Lets get the tongues out and fuck these tramps in there own midden.

Honest to fuck, what is it with people. He is going to break the record held by the wee caramac bastard. He is going to be in the record books. The record will state Kris Boyd scored x amount of goals. It wont say but only x amount were against the top 6. Get a fucking life enjoy the glory and get yer beeds away. Lets get the tongues out and fuck these tramps in there own midden.

Well said that man!! (tu)

I dont listen to the phone ins, but when he breaks it im tuning in. Timplosions are great. I used to think Only fools and horses was the funniest thing ever but a timmy meltdown pushes Del boy and co to the wire.

Apparently on RR phone in the tims are phoning in spewin and saying "larsin wiz eh best player ever" and "henriks da king ae kings mhan an wiz a better aww roon player" to which Euan replys "the record books will say its Boyd though" I may tune in tonight for a bit of a laugh. No doubt someone will say Boyds a bigot or the like for breaking his record. But GIFRUY timmy

So was with my tim mate last week talking about both the old firm.... friendly and banter...I then said..."anyway change the subject, im just waiting on boydy breaking larssons record " His face went red, aye aye has boyd won the european cup, scored in the semi-final and final of the uefa cup and been to the world cup and euro finals bla bla bla... I said no he hasnt. But he will be the top SPL goalscorer soon enough.... and larsson will be second... his face was a picture

O aye, boydy did it with 2 teams. larsson done it with one....Aye very good - Roon ye I said....

We changed the subject and then I burst out laughing when I seen his wallapper on his phone - Larsson with his wee girl!!

I said let me see your phone! I said dont worry, i can get you boydy on that with the words SPL TOPGOALSCORER!!

Amazing

Then he turned to the debt and were shite - my answer - well were champions, still better than you and you got punted oot the europa - AYE BUT WE HAVE MONEY!!

Roon him!!