Will WS change the current formation for

nvager

Will WS stick to the current set up with Novo and DMB on the wing and M&B up front away to Hibs and Celtic, or will he drop either Novo or DMB to play an extra man in midfield or will he play just one striker up front?

Will he revert to his cautious self?

What do you all think?

I think,unfortunately, he will revert to type at Parkhead. I think he is gritting his teeth as he watches our attacking play and if he doesn't change things on Sunday he will against Celtic.A real shame if he does because they are a team who are ripe for a tanking with the weakest defensive pairing for years.

I think,unfortunately, he will revert to type at Parkhead. I think he is gritting his teeth as he watches our attacking play and if he doesn't change things on Sunday he will against Celtic.A real shame if he does because they are a team who are ripe for a tanking with the weakest defensive pairing for years.

Actually, I think we will stay with what is working. But, Wattie will want to play for a draw at the [fill in your derogatory term]dome.

A draw suits us far more than them. But we ought to go for the win. They are there right now, for the taking. Can't give them a sniff.

Hopefully we will stay the same against Hibs and Dundee United

Sadly, I think he will drop Boyd for the Oldfirm game and bring in McCulloch in a 4-5-1 possibly with Lafferty in for Novo.

we shouldn't need to be cautious about the Celtic game though - they are absolutely rancid...........in more ways than one

I reckon he'll play the percentages and thats the smartest thing to do. We must concentrate on one game at a time so Hibs come first and due to the recent form and performances theres no way he'll change for this game.

The result of this game won't have too much bearing on the following game against Dundee Utd as we have just recently beaten them away from home and the same approach again should suffice. Drop points to Hibs and we must go all out to beat Utd, beat Hibs and we stay on the crest of a wave with the same team and tactics for the Utd game.

The RAceltic fixture will be a different ball game. Form goes out the window for these ties and I believe WS will be economical with his approach. His objective will be to remain ahead of RAceltic and if that means sharing the points then that will be satisfactory. I think the absence of Bougherra for this game will also have influence in how we set up.

I anticipate he'll leave one of Beasley, Boyd or Novo on the bench in exchange for either Edu, Whittaker or Smith in midfield and replace Bougherra with young Wilson. If we take a draw from the piggery and remain on top of the league I'll be happy enough. Don't think there's any big surprises in my assumptions.

Well it should be very interesting.

If we stay unchanged for the Hibs and DU games (Wilson replacing Boogie for DU game) AND win both, then he has a big decision to make.

Another thing is Boogie leaving. If Wilson comes in vs DU and Celtic then I am certain he will drop either Beasley or Novo and play another midfielder - probably Edu at a minimum against Celtic.

Walter loves to throw a curve ball when it comes to Old Firm

I was going to say something similar - and he has a very good record against them as well.

Some changes will be forced (Bougie out - straight replacement in Wilson)

IF Edu gets fit I think he will start in place of McColloch )as Thomson is struggling with fitness at moment).

2 more games with the same formation means Beasley, Novo, Miller and Boyd all remaining fit - something (with the exception of Boyd perhaps) that the other 3 struggle with.

Im confident he will keep the same shape for the Hibs and Dundee Utd games respectively but i would be very surprised if he does the same for the Celtic game. Celtic's defence is appalling and we should be punishing that. I really hope Beasley starts all 3 games, he is what we were lacking and he is on scintillating form.

I think it may depend on the Hibs result. if we go to easter Road, dominate and win by a couple of goals I think he will go for it against celtic. I think he will go with 2 up against the beggars but if Edu is fit he might drop either Beasley or Novo and push Davis out to the right

i hope he doesnt change it. On current form that team will be too strong for celtic. An old firm game is never easy but i would be confident of a win if we keep playing like we have been. Beasley will rip fox a new one on current form.

I think he will stick with this formation for the Hibs game and most certainly the Utd game.

If we drop any points I can see him reverting to a defensive formation for Celtic Park as IMO he will not see this as a must win game but a game where he wouldnt want Celtic to make up any ground.

Personally I would go for it against the Tims because they are on there fucking knees for the taking.

Actually, I think we will stay with what is working. But, Wattie will want to play for a draw at the [fill in your derogatory term]dome.

A draw suits us far more than them. But we ought to go for the win. They are there right now, for the taking. Can't give them a sniff.

T******

:happy: