Players leaving in January

Adoniram

Alexander has been offered a new 3 year deal.Doesn't mean McGregor is certain to leave but raises the possibility should our interest in Weaver be more concrete.

Mendes is away in January.

Bougherra has a club lined up to move to and has done for 2 months now.

Not 100% certain but neighbours of his were told by Boogies girlfriend he had a new club lined up.

Last but not least ....Boyd.

The club want to sell him and Boyd is refusing to go.

They are not willing to offer him an improved contract so it's looking likely that Boyd will leave at the end of the season as he has no intention of Moving now.

Like i said earlier ..take it or leave it as it makes no odds to me whether you believe it or not.

Merely posting what i have heard from usually reliable sources.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again! There's always somebody who has reliable sources. Boogie has said repeatedly he doesn't want to leave Ibrox and yes I know others have said that just before walking out the door, but can we try not to cause disruption in the camp before it actually happens. because WS has already said we will not be buying any new players, so why allow our best centre back and our best striker go if you are not going to replace them.

Mendes I can see leaving but Boogie? Whos gonna buy him in January when he wont be playing for a month to six weeks? Boyd I dont see leaving unless Barca Man utd Chelsea Real Madrid etc come in for him he'll stay until the end of season atleast and prob sign a new contract- unless the board want a riot on their hands!

I think WS will fight tooth and nail to keep them all with the exception of Shagger and Mendes.

In this form he knows if we lose all thise players it would propbably derail our campaign. Of all the players I would be gutted to lose Boyd the most..what a transformation looks like he could score anywhere now.

What Smith wants and what he gets are 2 different things sadly.

It may transpire that none of them leave in January but the 2 most likely deals are McGregor and Mendes leaving.

The one aspect of it all that should ring alarm bells is the speed with which they have offered Alexander a new deal when it's common knowledge that Boyd and Novo are free to sign for new clubs in January and haven't been offered any new deals.

I'm fairly long in the tooth to know that when you post this kind of stuff you make yourself a target but it's posted in good faith none the less.

So do i but my information is fairly reliable and i am not posting it to seek attention or cause problems.

I help run another Rangers website and the contacts are usually fairly reliable.

Whats the other site you help run???

So do i but my information is fairly reliable and i am not posting it to seek attention or cause problems.

I help run another Rangers website and the contacts are usually fairly reliable.

Whats the other site you help run???

None of your business nosey............must try harder next time.

As transparent as glass :rolleyes:

Why would the club want rid of Boyd - that one statement negates any credibility your post may have.

Simple...they are not willing to pay Boyd what he wants and deserves and are playing on his loyalty to Rangers.

Boyd doesn't want to leave that much is well documented but Bain and Smith aren't exactly falling over themselves to tie up our most prolific striker on a deal befiiting his exploits in a blue jersey.