Review the Rangers Iphone Application

Canadaready

I need some reviews on this application

Also, if you have an Iphone I can get some PROMO codes for you to get it off of itunes.

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/rangers-fc/id335479859?mt=8

If you are interested, post here or PM me.

** IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DOWNLOADED IT AND WILL WRITE A REVIEW, PERFECT

I need some reviews on this application

Also, if you have an Iphone I can get some PROMO codes for you to get it off of itunes.

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/rangers-fc/id335479859?mt=8

If you are interested, post here or PM me.

same here would love to no if its any good cheers and promo codes would be greatful

I live in Australia now so bought it to keep up to date.

I have to say, i was pretty disappointed, especially as it was quite expensive for an app out here, $6.

The app had five tabs:

Fixtures - Self explanatory. Historical matches (of this season) also link to a match report

News - I found this a little slow and behind a couple of other apps I have. Disappointing

Club - A history over the key years. OK to read through once but most fans will know most of this.

Squad - Again, a bit of a 'filler', IMHO. We all know who the players are

Facebook - link to a couple of Facebook apps.

Overall, I was quite disappointed with it and can get most of the info elsewhere, quicker.

A Rangers Media one would be great. I am fairly new to the site but the lack of club input (I assume) means honest opinions, etc.

I live in Australia now so bought it to keep up to date.

I have to say, i was pretty disappointed, especially as it was quite expensive for an app out here, $6.

The app had five tabs:

Fixtures - Self explanatory. Historical matches (of this season) also link to a match report

News - I found this a little slow and behind a couple of other apps I have. Disappointing

Club - A history over the key years. OK to read through once but most fans will know most of this.

Squad - Again, a bit of a 'filler', IMHO. We all know who the players are

Facebook - link to a couple of Facebook apps.

Overall, I was quite disappointed with it and can get most of the info elsewhere, quicker.

A Rangers Media one would be great. I am fairly new to the site but the lack of club input (I assume) means honest opinions, etc.

I think it's a pretty good app, and at the price we pay for it over here, you can't really grumble. The news is up to date, and the reports, squad details, history, fixtures....is what you'd expect to see on the official website.

If they could add live match updates, interviews, highlights etc, and be able to tilt it horizontally to view the app, then it would be a lot better, along with sorting out some of the information; Le Guen, Walter Smith, Madjid Bougherra....