This Is Comedy Gold.

Iserdo

best post from before the game

Your a Confident Chap you..

Honestly every post you've had on this thread is the most depressing things i've seen.. Have you looked at the League Table?? When you talking about quality please name them??

McGregor or Stack? Either or to be fair

Whitty or Wotherspoon? Wotherspoon has been one of our best players.

Bougherra and Weir - Hogg and Bamba - Defence record this season id take our two

Papac or Murray - Iain Murray Please

McCulloch Mendes Davies - Zemmama miller mcbride - Our midfield Davies is the only decent one there (Thomson is injured so dont bring him into the story)

Riordan or Beasley?? - Deeko everytime mate.. That beasley has had 3 good games in a year for Rangers.

Stokes and Nish - Boyd and Miller - Stokes is better than Miller IMHO and boydy will always score goals thats close.. But there is no evidence to back your claim up that there of Higher quality than us!!

Get on the band wagon mate 12 games unbeaten and cheer bloody up

holy shit :lol: whit the fuck has this cretin been sniffin ? :sherlock:

Honestly, I struggled to understand half/most of what these cunts were trying to say, and I live not far away from them either! :lol: It's like they have their own language & have a totally different train of thought than the rest of the country! Can someone please translate all that for me!! :lol:

As for the bits I did understand, it was simply a case of them actually trying to make themselves believe they had a chance. HIVs fan at my work is exactly the same. "Oh we'll give you guys a real roasting on Saturday"! Aye Aye...whatever...heard it a million times!!!

They're SHITE and they know they are....They're SHITE & they know they are....!!!!!!

Honestly, I struggled to understand half/most of what these cunts were trying to say, and I live not far away from them either! :lol: It's like they have their own language & have a totally different train of thought than the rest of the country! Can someone please translate all that for me!! :lol:

As for the bits I did understand, it was simply a case of them actually trying to make themselves believe they had a chance. HIVs fan at my work is exactly the same. "Oh we'll give you guys a real roasting on Saturday"! Aye Aye...whatever...heard it a million times!!!

They're SHITE and they don't know they are....They're SHITE & they don't know they are....!!!!!!

there were many laughables but this one did it for me

"first goal is important. i think if rangers score first it could be 2-0 to them, but if we get an early goal on them it could end up being a goalfest for us. i'd say whoever scores the first will go on to score more and in turn win the match easily"

lol some goalfest right enough

best post from before the game

Your a Confident Chap you..

Honestly every post you've had on this thread is the most depressing things i've seen.. Have you looked at the League Table?? When you talking about quality please name them??

McGregor or Stack? Either or to be fair

Whitty or Wotherspoon? Wotherspoon has been one of our best players.

Bougherra and Weir - Hogg and Bamba - Defence record this season id take our two

Papac or Murray - Iain Murray Please

McCulloch Mendes Davies - Zemmama miller mcbride - Our midfield Davies is the only decent one there (Thomson is injured so dont bring him into the story)

Riordan or Beasley?? - Deeko everytime mate.. That beasley has had 3 good games in a year for Rangers.

Stokes and Nish - Boyd and Miller - Stokes is better than Miller IMHO and boydy will always score goals thats close.. But there is no evidence to back your claim up that there of Higher quality than us!!

Get on the band wagon mate 12 games unbeaten and cheer bloody up

holy shit :lol: whit the fuck has this cretin been sniffin ? :sherlock:

:lol: In all fairness, step back 3 months and you will find many on here saying far worse about our own players ;)