Lafferty tonight

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all 7-1 was an excellent result...BUT...sunday is a bigger game when EVERYONE will have to be at the top of their game. Lafferty is god awful, his performance tonight was the last straw. A total waste of a jersey. I'd play anyone, even putting big lee at LM and novo at RM to stop him playing.

He is not a winger simple as that its like playing novo as centre half so stop complaining ffs we won 7 - 1

It really isn't.

Exactly. You can't compare a forward being played out wide to a forward being played at the back.

Even out of position, he still takes about five touches to control the ball, is extremely cumbersome, and struggles to find a teammate with a pass.

£3.5m? We'd have been ripped off at ten grand.

He is not a winger simple as that its like playing novo as centre half so stop complaining ffs we won 7 - 1

It really isn't.

Exactly. You can't compare a forward being played out wide to a forward being played at the back.

Even out of position, he still takes about five touches to control the ball, is extremely cumbersome, and struggles to find a teammate with a pass.

£3.5m? We'd have been ripped off at ten grand.

I dont actually think he touched the ball 5 times tonight. Against ra scum he'll be a fucking liability.

we won 7-1 cant criticise anyone :) except miller in a way

Was pissed at Kenny at the time, but considering the cnut on the other end of it, can't say I blame him. If he's going to get sent off, though, he might as well have made it count. ;)

Thought he was absolutely shocking tonight. No commitment, couldn't pass the ball, didn't have the heart, hiding from his duties. Even though we won 7-1 I still think we have other options in that part of the field. Waste of fucking money !!

Didnt have a great game for me but again just like Sunday was asked to do a job for the team and done it reasonably well for me considering some of the abuse he was getting which was disgraceful imo, Some of our fans need to have a word with themselves, the guy is 21 years old and much like Adam they are doing him no favours at all and its about time they started acting like proper 'supporters' for me as they are a disgrace imo.

When Lafferty threw his gloves off he improved a bit. And i think Whittaker done ok.

Hmmm, you might just have hit on something there. Get onto Walter make sure he starts Lafferty up front on Sunday without the gloves. You sir are a genius :praise:

still have no idea why he insists on playing him out wide he is never a winger

spot on

he's low in confidence because he isnt a fucking winger

would play him up front with boyd on sunday if DMB is fit

I thought the same thing, I did think the 2 goals he got against Motherwell would give him a bit of confidence.

our result will take the pressure off of him

he is lacking confidence at the moment

badly needs to improve his game

Don't think confidence is his problem; he just is lacking in ability. His constant verbals with teammates shows he has not learned his lesson after his bust up with Weir. He should think about, considering his lack of talent, how lucky he is to be paid a fortune and to wear our jersey.

our result will take the pressure off of him

he is lacking confidence at the moment

badly needs to improve his game

Don't think confidence is his problem; he just is lacking in ability. His constant verbals with teammates shows he has not learned his lesson after his bust up with Weir. He should think about, considering his lack of talent, how lucky he is to be paid a fortune and to wear our jersey.

I should agree with you mate but after the criticism I have given Boyd over the years then perhaps he needs some more time. Or perhaps your correct and he is simply pish. :(

Poor game from Lafferty tonight, he is one lazy player, and need's to be continually talked too. His attitude, and decision making at times is embarrassing!

aye and he's the kinda bastard to sit out his contract too. i cannae see a happy ending to this