BBC 'Only an Excuse'

Ace

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe how many people are taking umbridge with something they also freely admit to finding boring and past its sell by date. It's simple. Do like I did and don't watch it.

b00kt8h2_366_206.jpg

I apologise for paying attention at school. :pierre:

As per usual I enjoyed it, it is all light hearted and taking the pish out of whats happened!

Subo was funny, as was the charity appeal!

Everyone gets the pish ripped out of them, Calderwood, McAvennie, Smith, Strachan, Mowbray... Chillax guys

Watson should stick to doing those one-man stints at the Pavillion Theatre where the room is full of bevvied elderly types (like me?) who'll laugh at any old pish when they're, eh.............pished!! :D

I've seen him there :pierre:

"Old Pished Guy Alert!!" :rolleyes:

I've seen him there too. ;)

the star of the show is a big blue nose, jonathan watson???????????????

i thought it was mostly about rangers, bad n good, funny n not.

i thought they slaughtered celtic as well a few times, the stereotypical tim family at the pineapple etc etc

its not as funny though

the sketches tend to talk about things the mhedia wont touch, like criticising celtic and the scabby/seedy "celtic family"

Watson always portrays chick as a bluenose, is this true in the real world? Always hear people saying he's a timmy cunt etc.

Chick is a St Mirren fan :rolleyes:

Ah right. Is that the kind of St. Mirren fan that all the rest of the media support along with Partick and Clyde?

Watson always portrays chick as a bluenose, is this true in the real world? Always hear people saying he's a timmy cunt etc.

the wee dick bums ra selik upto some tune

he never misses rrrrrrangers, having a dig here, there and everywhere

i dont care much for chick young hes a truly shitey interviewer and a worse pundit.

claims hes a st mirren fan.........maybe he is but some/most provincial fans have an affinity to one side of the old firm, dont let them kid you!

he works for the beeb, that should be enough to put him in the arsehole category

smith put him in his place years ago, re: youtube!!

Chick is a St Mirren fan :rolleyes:

Ah right. Is that the kind of St. Mirren fan that all the rest of the media support along with Partick and Clyde?

:lol: yeh. Ive heard conflicting reports about him some say hes a tim some say hes a bear.

i dont care much for chick young hes a truly shitey interviewer and a worse pundit.

claims hes a st mirren fan.........maybe he is but some/most provincial fans have an affinity to one side of the old firm, dont let them kid you!

he works for the beeb, that should be enough to put him in the arsehole category

Twice if i remember. I think you could actually hear Chick shite his knickers.

Twice if i remember. I think you could actually hear Chick shite his knickers.

aye, hes a tool

ye hear him(the real chick) asking questions to players n managers, he slabbers, stutters and hardly gets the question out, hes crap at his job!

(tu)